by Simon 35 Replies latest forum announcements

• QC
    QC

Simon Simon...nice job

When is nation flag option kicking in?

• Simon
    Simon
    When is nation flag option kicking in?

I already explained that it isn't just going to kick in unless I decide to create an opt-on / opt-out function first.

• QC
    QC
    cool
  • LV101
    LV101

Simon - thanks for update.  I posted a question yesterday - have no idea where/what happened. 

Re the site update where do we find the topics by users from the old site?  I'm sure this was answered in one of the above posts but haven't had time to read through and apologize if that's the case.  It's probably 'user error' on my part not locating the old topics.  

Thanks.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

I must be a dunderhead--I can't find the EDIT function after I post (within the time limit) and need to make a correction.

I've hovered my pointer over everything and can't find it.

Should I try prayer and fasting??

• QC
    QC

Simon, I've been clicking like/dislike buttons.

Totals, when and where do they show up?

• cofty
    cofty
     I've been clicking like/dislike buttons - QC

Oh dear!

• QC
    QC
    What am I missing?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Terry, the edit Icon is at the bottom left of every post, there's a 30 minute time limit as before.

Sometimes you have to hover to that location for it to appear.  

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon, I've been clicking like/dislike buttons.
    Totals, when and where do they show up?

The counts don't show up just yet but they are definitely recorded and will appear at some point and have an effect on rankings and reputations.

The links should always be visible but become darker as you mouseover a particular post.

I'm going to work on creating some "how to" video's at some point to show how the site should appear and work and some tips for getting the best out of it.

It's better to try and get a few things finished first so avoid it being wasted work (if the interface changes, it could cause more confusion).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit