Hello. Just signed up. How is everyone?

by Shannara 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Shannara
    Shannara

Hello. Just thought that I would introduce myself to the BB. I'm not too informed about the Jehovas Witness program but I did study a bit a few months ago. Hoping to get back into it. Anyway, just a quick note to all of you. :)

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hello Shannara, welcome, hope you will stick around, this is the place to be if you want to get informed on the JW program

Nice to meet you.

Brummie

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi Shannara, and welcome! This forum will help you get a fuller perspective of the Jehovah's Witness "program." Feel free to ask any questions you like!

Craig

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Welcome sis!!!

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Greetings Shannara and a warm welcome to you. This is the place to have your questions answered. Please tell us more about you. Warrigal

• ring
    ring

hello Shannara

Welcome to JWD, lots of things to learn here about the witnesses

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Welcome!!! Read what is posted here with an open mind and heart. The topics discussed here are all from personal experiances from those whom have been associated with the dubs in one form or another. You might do well to read through some of the personal experiances that people here have shared to get an in depth look at what goes on behind closed doors at the kingdom hall.

Anyhow, again welcome! Pull up a chair, kick back, relax and enjoy the forum!

• SYN
    SYN

LMAO @ Ring!

Welcome!

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

Hi Shannara Welcome

You may wanna Buckle Up It's Gonna Be A Bumpy Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Searchin50

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Hello Shannara,

I've read all your books.

Thunder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit