Andrew Tate on the news

by slimboyfat 14 Replies latest social current

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I hadn’t heard of this guy, Andrew Tate, until a few days ago, when he was mentioned on Novara media (which is practically the only news I watch). Then I saw a clip with him where he explained why he moved to Romania: he said he ‘likes Romania because the police are corrupt and you can pay them off’. (Practically a direct quote) I thought to myself at the time that sounded a bit complacent! Not to mention stupid.

News today is that the Romanian police have arrested him on all sorts of serious charges against women. I’m not terribly surprised that, as corrupt at the police in Romania probably are, they have a low toleration for being publicly mocked too. Oh bad, so sad, Andrew Tate. I guess your hustle was fun for you while it lasted.

• TD
    TD

The exchange between Tate and Greta Thunberg (On Twitter) where he posted the picture with the Jerry's Pizza box in view was priceless. Especially her response: "This is what happens when you don't recycle"

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I'd never heard of this Andrew Tate either, until this Twitter quarrel between a bigot and a retard blew up.

Word must be said that there were apparently also three others arrested along with him - his brother, plus two Romanian women. Some women are total bitches, aren't they?

Of course, one of the aspects of this is that it lets the mainstream media once again kiss the feet of an autistic Swedish teenager

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    LoveUni - “…Twitter quarrel between a bigot and a retard…”

That phrase might just be the funniest thing I’ve read so far today. 😄

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Vidiot - thing is, I don't know who is what.

Let the reader use discernment

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

He was on the 6pm news in this country. Yip I never heard of the guy either.

• suavojr
    suavojr

That guy has been pumping his shitty classes of teaching people to be successful like him. He’s a total scammer and a unpleasant person.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Hopefully, this might cut the arrogant twerp’s ego down to size for him.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes I saw that too TD, with Greta Thunberg, good takedown. The guy is strangely cartoonish in his villainy.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20878650/andrew-tate-small-greta-thunberg/

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

'The guy is strangely cartoonish in his villainy' -

Although, to be fair, Greta Thunberg is cartoonist in her heroism, I fancy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit