has the bozo lett would say: we have more going out than coming in

by goingthruthemotions 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The Org's been afraid of experiencing the same fate as Herb Armstrong's bunch after he died and his successors tried to mainstream his church...

...but at the same time...

...they don't want to do what the LDS seems to be doing either, namely, steadily accepting the realities of the Information Age and the necessary changes that need to me made to accommodate it.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

As usual the Borg is running around like a headless chicken because whichever route they choose they are going to lose donation paying members.

I have noticed that we get a surge of new ones on here, and WELCOME to you all, every so often, and it is difficult to work out why.

Maybe this time the Australian Royal Commission into Abuse cases within the JW Org has been the last straw for some, and they are going to post here at last ?? I don't know.

I also have noted over the years that many join, give a good introductory story, and shortly after we hear no more from them, what happens to them ? if they simply leave the cult and get on with life, then good, but I fear some begin to see TTATT, then close their minds again, SNAP, and go back to the fuzzy comfort they feel in the familiarity of Cultland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit