Favourite JW Movies

by Stephanus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Perry
    Perry

From Here To Eternity - How Long Should the GB be punished?

Planet of the Rapes - A JW Pedeophile Paradise

Bill and Ted's Big Adventure! - Bowen & Jaracz plan a trip to a Crisis Center for Rape victums

Thelma and Louise - When the Headship Principle is Ignored

Apocalypse Now! - Redeux and Redeux and Redeux and Redeux and Redeux and Redeux

A Nightmare on Columbia Hgts. Street - Freddie's House of Horrors

Airport 1975 - Can this Ship Be Saved?

The Beverly Hills WOP - Ciro Alicino becomes a GB Member

Dances with Wolves - Judicial Meetings For Dummies

Last of the Borean Mohicans - Why We Shouldn't Question the WTBS

Die Hard - Why Did Freddie Live So Damn Long?

Die hard 2 - Why do all the GB Live so Damn Long?

Dude Where's My Car? - Newbies Arrive For Work at Bethel

The Demon Seed - The Life and Times of Frederick Douglas Franz

The Time Machine - The WTBS goes back in Time to Repair failed Prophecies

Gone With the Wind - Ted Breaks Wind when Interviewed on Stage at a Convention

Cocoon - The GB Start A New Cult to Get Eternal Life

Weekend at Bernies - Visiting the WTBS World Headquarters

The Philidelphia Experiment - Russel Plays With People's Heads

A Beautiful Mind - The Writing Committee Forgets to take Lithium

Edited by - Perry on 21 January 2003 11:22:20

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

8 Seconds (the "new light" about how much time you need to put in to be able to report it)

Sleeping with the Enemy (the truth of what happens in JW married life)

One Against the Wind (how we feel when hauled into a judicial committee meeting)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am laughing too hard to even think of anymore......... keep em coming ya'll this is the best therapy, laughing at what we used to be,,who we followed, and vow to never be that stupid again. LMAO!!!

The Untouchables ( the GB sinners who do Lord knows what up there and get away with it)

Triple XXX ( what is said between the elders after sister dying of embarassments tells in graphic detail her fornication with three bull riders the day of the rodeo , Saturday, instead of being a good little sister and going in service)

Independance Day ( the day you get d/f or d/a)

From Hell ( The place from where the circuit overseers who think they know where you spiritual problems really lie , are from)

Now here are some good old soap opera shows that may pertain to the JW's or the Ex JW's

Guiding Light ( The beacon of light that draws you away from the grips of the borg)

The Bold and the Beautiful ( All apostates who are regular fixtures on JWD)

One Life to Live ( For all those who have no idea where they go when they die, and don't care)

The Young and the Restless ( the JW puberty stage, when all the field service in the world doesnt calm the raging hormones)

General Hospital ( Where many JW's go to for their every two year nervous breakdown)

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

The remake of Agatha Christies book will be entitled "Abuse on the Elder Express."

• Perry
    Perry

Ok I'm enjoying this..... going for seconds.

1. What Lies Beneath - The GB's mid-afternoon diaper check

2. Chariots of the Gods - Circuit Overseers Strike to Get Cadillacs like Rutherford did.

3. The French Connection - Nathan Knorr does missionary work with Bridgett Bardeux

4. The Way We Were - A nostalgic look at pre-internet profits

5. The Beer Hunter - Booze Rutherford jacks a case from Fred Franz because he can.

6. Mr. Mom - The many talents of Leo Greenlees

7. On Golden Blond - Confessions of a District Overseer

8. Germs of Endearment - Sequel to Confessions of a District Overseer, a lesson on VD

9. Unforgiven - A new take on Christianity

10. Dumb and Dumber - The Wt defends the 2 witness rule in the courts

11. Home Alone - The society reccommends getting a snack to fight evil masturbation

12. Good Fellas - The society disfellowships Ray Franz for saying 'fugitabouit" at a GB session

13. Invasion of the Body Snatchers - The loving work of the Hospital Liason Committees

14. The Postman Always Rings Twice - Secret techniques to get people to answer their door

15. When We Were Kings - Sign above Ted Jaracz cell door.

16. 9 1/2 Geeks - The search for the 2 1/2 missing GB members

17. Clueless - The Society still doesn't get why they are losing money and members

18. Legally Blond - The WTBS lawyers present a defense startegy.

19. What Women Want - A look at the various testicles responsible for WT policy.... under a microscope.

20. The Mummy Returns - Fred Franz returns from the dead burnt to a crisp screaming, "I didn't mean to write all that shit!"

Edited by - Perry on 21 January 2003 11:9:5

Edited by - Perry on 21 January 2003 11:10:32

• dannywalsh
    dannywalsh

"DIRTY FREDDY". STARRING FRED FRANZ AS THE UNORTHODOX OROCLE OF GOD CATCHPHRASE "I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKIN,DID I PLACE SIX WATCHTOWERS OR ONLY FIVE,AND TELLIN YER THE TRUTH I FORGOTTEN MYSELF IN ALL THIS EXCITEMENT, BUT SEEIN THIS IS THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION ,THE MOST INACCURATE TRANSLATION IN THE WORLD AND COULD BLOW YOUR HEAD CLEAN ORF , YOUVE GOTTER ASK YOURSELF A QUESTION ,DO I FEEL SAVED , WELL DO YER PUNK ? RATED R

• Mum
    Mum

Pretty Baby - the story of a 13-year-old girl who was DF'd for being raped (see http://www.Disfellowshipped.com)

The Last Emperor - a biography of Milton Henschel

Twelve Angry Men - the GB pay up for their crimes against humanity

How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying - the GB shares its secrets with upstart cults

Tin Men - story of JW elders and their modus operandi

The Graduate - story of an apostate

Endgame - the continuing saga of mind games about the end of the world

Runaway Bride - a woman finds out on her wedding day that the groom-to-be is a JW

A Day in the Life of Joe Publisher - the viewer will look at Ivan Denisovich in a whole new light after this one

Hannah and Her Sisters - A JW woman leads a walkout from the Kingdom Hall

Death of a Watchtower Salesman - A JW comes to terms with his wasted life

I could go on and on.....

• embalmed
    embalmed

The Children of the Lamb - The brainwashed zombie children suddenly begin sacrificing themselves to a mysterious Jehovah.

The Children of the Lamb II : Jesus Returns - They're at it again, even worse this time.

The Watchtower Wives - The WTS decide women really are too inferior to belong in the congregation, so they make their own who will stay quiet at meetings, fulfill her husband's wishes and consent to marital rape.

Cinderella - A story of a young JW who is not allowed to go to parties or date, must abide by the rules at all times, breaks them anyway and finds happiness. [Oh wait... they wouldn't like that one, would they?]

Scream - A story of how a sister was df when she didn't scream while being raped.

Armageddon - ...

[Don't] Remember the Titans - A reminder of how sports can distract you from your ministry work.

Grumpy Old Men - A tale of the congregation elders.

Edited by - embalmed on 22 January 2003 2:57:0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit