FROM THE SILENT LAMBS SITE

by the mole 10 Replies latest social current

• the mole
    the mole

hello to all..im the mole from the silent lambs site...i hope i can contribute my knowledge and years of experience dealing with the jw org. i come from a third generation family involved with the organization...if i can help i will do my best..im used to being in discussion about the jw org with SL and i welcome all of you to ask....

• avishai
    avishai

Hi mole, I post as avishai over there, & enjoy your posts. Welcome, I'm sure youll find much to interest you here!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Hey, the mole!

Long time no see! I'm sunshineToo: aka Age00 at SL.org.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Mole,

the elders visits, to call on inactive people, is this as many of us suspect, an apostate round up?A general house cleaning?

• Dia
    Dia

Hi there. Welcome.

Where does the WT get all its money from? Just the individual magazine-buying of the KH regulars?

• the mole
    the mole

hello..it is so good to know im not alone over here..great to hear from you all and i remember all of you.. i thought i would come over here until the sl site is fixed..i plan to update once or twice a week from my meetings and assemblies whenever possible. im glad all of you enjoy reading my subject matter. it is important to me to make sure everyone knows whats is going on inside because so much is nothing more than rumor. my experience and education with the org. i will always share with you..since i have third generation knowledge of the org i feel i have something to give to help change things. i read the article of sharon roe and was so moved by it i had to come over here and start posting real truths. i too have the same concerns as she and all of you know from what i wrote that many things bother me as i sit in my hall listening to the repeated talks of how good the organization is while underneath they fail to tell us the real truth..i will not be swept under the carpet i will be the fly to bother the ignorant giant...the the question of how they get money...the magazines are only %5 of the real income most of it comes from the donation box and from people who die leaving all their property to wts....also what they dont tell you is they sell time from their printers to publish books and flyers..for community service...making sure the gov thinks its a non profit religion...***the mole***

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Welcome Mole!!!!!!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi MOLE;; good to read your thoughts again , i never heard before tha t the wt prints stuff for other people... interesting.... be well john in the bronx

• the mole
    the mole

yes, its true..my mom went to bethel back in the late 70's and as part of a non profit agency they have to donate a small amount of time to the local community...they select what is to be printed...obvious they wont print another religions stuff but only communtity service stuff..a friend of mind was told when he worked on that side of the building to remain silent but he said he seen flyers going out for library and battered women information...i thought he was b.s'n me but can you doubt anything they do now? the u.n thing really blew me away. if i didnt read it myself i wouldnt have believed it.. starting this week i will start putting some old comments on the board along with some fresh news for all of you....

• the mole
    the mole
    There are those of us who cry out for freedom. Is there such a thing as Christian Freedom? I believe that there is. Many of us in our own religious circles are being suppressed not to think and to feel. The human need of expression and love to one another is being dictated to only love those in our own religious environment. This alone causes the division we know in and else where throughout the world. This must stop, but it cannot unless we ourselves put a stop to it. We can never like everybody everywhere all the time but at the same time do we need such divisions; on the other hand, my religion supposedly preaches love but approves the actions of shunning and neglect because one is not part of their organization.
    As a member of the Jehovahs Witness Organization I see this problem within our group. In the last two weeks I have been told that we must avoid those who are not of our faith and to also avoid any one who questions the Organizations policies. Yes, it is true. We are being told by the leaders of each congregation to follow this direction so not to be against god's word. I have spoken to many of my associates and peers about this matter and we are all dumbfounded that our own organization has subjected us to follow the same rules and guidelines the Pharisees had done in Christ time.
    I read a book recently and it brought some facts I wanted to share with others. It was written by Bernard McGinn. In his book titled the Coming of the Antichristo he explained in his chapter of Heretics how religions then and now are still similar. He said,
    rhetoric was used internally, to identify certain Christians as apocalyptic enemies because of their heretical beliefs.....{These}traditions offer unusually strong resources for group solidarity and action against threats, imagined or real. This is as true as we approach the year 2000 as it was at the turn of the first millennium....Those who use [this] language and its equivalents [use it] only as a weapon to smear opponents.

I can say this. We ask Jehovah that we have recognized the cunning and the damaging seduction of our souls by false and hypocritical prophets, guided by the Antichrist against the Law of Jehovah, that we may beware of them and diligently be on our guard against them. For we now clearly see the Great Abomination standing in the , as prophesied by the prophet Daniel: the ridicule, blasphemy, suppression, and repudiation of all Gods truth. I ask for the reformation of our current problems.

It is clearly evident that only those who say the word Apostate are afraid that their faith and traditions can not hold up to the truth or criticism. Is it true that our religion is scared that its members are fed up with the useless speculation about the end? The irony is that many who are members are convinced the Antichrist is working within the Organization. The movement has begun for the Elders to stop frightening their congregations of the coming end to create their own means of getting them to obey what ever whim they have that week.

An article came out published by the Organization, and I quote,

All Christians should be careful not to add to the burdens of others by taking it upon themselves to impose their own ideas in matters of personal choice.....Others tend to turn the Societys suggestions and guidelines into rules....Some have carried this mature counsel to extremes.

If the article can be published and written for us for counsel then obviously there is a problem of those who are doing this within the organization. It stands to reason this is so or it would have not been written for us.

I think these scriptures apply to all: Ephesians 2:8-10, 2Corinthians 3:6, Romans 7:6, John 7:24.

One last point that should be brought out is the issue of disfellowshipping. It is unscriptual and against the true teaching of our Holy God. The New Jerusalem Bible, NIV, and the Oxford Bible and others give the correct interpretation of the Holy Bible without the slighted version we are forced to except as the true Bible. Isaiah 58:7 says, you should not deny your own kin. Yet, the Organization will follow Matthew 18:15-17 and back it up with its own lititure. The Elders handbook Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock quotes all internal doctrine to support this crime of the personality. The vague interpretation is as solid as truth as far as the other members are concerned and will say anything to defend this injury. Shunning was condemned as part of the old order by Christ himself; Furthermore, the Elders assume a position to be judges by claiming to purify the congregation. Sadducees and Pharisees way of thinking is supported in are new way of thinking or the new light as they call it. The Elders handbook says convicting the wrongdoer and convincing the wrongdoer of his errors can bring him back to repentance. This is the facts and all should know the truth about the true order of things in this organization.

I remember not long ago a Circuit Overseer came to my apartment to see how I was doing. He didnt say anything until the other Elder of my congregation was finished talking to me about my health. The C.O. told me to look up a scripture with him and so I obliged him. We looked up 2 Corinthians and after we read this scripture he asked me what I thought of it. I told him that this is a major belief in our religion. He looked at it and said this was his way to see if I was apostate to see if I believed the anointed where leading us. I could have disputed this because there is no evidence of it and also those who lead are Organization are not even of the anointed.
    After the visit was ended I was in tears. The Elders didnt come to encourage me it was a witch hunt. Ever since then I sit at my kingdom hall not with joy in my heart but with disdain at the hypocrisy. Thanks for the past news letters, now I know I am

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit