Jehovah's Witnesses Royal Commission - Elders Can't Remember (Video Compilation)

by defender of truth 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Not my work, by the way..

Newton's Prisca Theologia is the maker of this great video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oKpAjgptVYk

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Many thanks for posting this...

It is absolutely unbelievable that these men think they have ANY respectability.....They are a disgrace to the human race.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Amazing compilation of how bloody incredibly dishonest these so called religious or spiritual leaders were. How utterly shocking..I hope it goes viral

Thank you for posting defender of truth.

• flipper
    flipper
    DEFENDER- Thanks for posting this. As Magwitch stated it IS amazing how these idiotic dolts could even THINK that anybody owes them respect and " honor ". They throw themselves underneath the WT Society bus and what do they get in return ? They get run over by the bus . Still no eternal life. And WT leaders let them flounder in the wind or flop on a dry beach like a fish out of water . Incredible
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Like I said before, Oliver North would have been proud.
  • besty
    besty

they had clearly been coached and their legal team must have been gambling that the "i don't recall' strategy was less worse than the 'I do recall' strategy

fortunately the RC will eviscerate the WTS in their written conclusion.

then the WTS spin will begin, and so it goes....

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    Dementia
  • blondie
    blondie
    You realize that the WTS says they can lie by omission and directly to those "who are not entitled to know the truth"? This proves it.
  • sporece
    sporece
    Bunch of filthy dogs working for for the other dogs in New York
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    Holy Hell!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit