AND THE CUCKOO Award goes To.....

by Gizmo 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Been doing some web searching, today and stumbled across this guy

Prophecies, Visions, Occurrences,

and Dreams

from Jehovah God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit given to Raymond Aguilera.

Some of you may already know about him, don't know, just thought some would find it interesting that in the '90s Jehovah, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit decided to annoint a new FDS. I guess, here we go again folks, the birth of a new cult? Maybe 100 years from now apostate members of His cult will be starting their own Forum? LOL Below is a map of where this miracle took place And below that is the link if anyone is interested in looking further into this new cuckoo. Might be good for a laugh.

Wonder if he's any relation to Christina Aguilera?

Daniel 7:8
    ....I saw another coming up among them, a little one, before which three of the first horns were pulled up by the roots: and there were eyes like a man's eyes in this horn, and a mouth saying great things.

http://prophecy.org/contents.htm

HMMMM a thought just occured to me, maybe Jevovah is using me as an instrument to guide you all to Him, ooohhh ooooh oooohh I can feel something, yes yes yes it's the Holy Spirit, HalleluJah, I'm BORG AGAIN!

• Scully
    Scully

It sounds like he was out in the hot sun too long.

Love, Scully

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Probably right Scully,

I kinda feel sorry for the ppl that have already bitten, and are now being influenced by this coocku, I haven't read all 1,000 prophecies he is supposed to have recieved directly from the Big 3 but, I can imagine.

Oh well to each their own.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

If you check out his front page you can see he is another one to play off of peoples fear of God.

It actually cracked me up! http://prophecy.org/

Click the Gift Button Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free  and secure!

If you want you can even donate to his ministry!!

Let me get my checkbook!! NOT!!!

Very interesting post Giz....made me laugh!

Agape,

Ciao 4 now,

U_R

Para ti....

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Sorry it took so long to answer you U_R hehehehe but us incredibly handsome Greek Hunk philosopher types, aren't used to the new Internet phenomenon.

I looked at it for the entertainment value too, GAWWD help us, aren't some, really cashing in on peoples gulosity for punishment?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

http://www.shoal.net.au/~mwoa/

here is an Australian favourite. I assume youve seen him before Giz. Hes a bit of a nut.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Ha yes sansai the hitlle pebbool

saw him in the news a while ago...lol

• gumby
    gumby

I wish all of you would quit making fun of my new Lord and savior. He is very close to my heart and has answered my lifelong plea. Please stop with the persecution of this man and just let him and us live in peace! Why do you hate us so? We try and have this website for all who would seek truth and all of you here working for the devil are only trying to stop us.

You will all pay when God will strike you down for disbelieve in what has been shown to you. I have spoken and am now free of the blood of you men and women. Alleluja meca mamma whointheshitcomeupwiththisstuff?

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Alleluja meca mamma whointheshitcomeupwiththisstuff?

They do! Big market in selling Fear and religion, some saw the light and decided to cash in. That's it

Russel, Rutherford, did the same thing only 100 years ago!

But just in case ... hheheehehhehe

Do not ask for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

ROLF@GUMBY !! I started reading your post and wentWhat?? Then it ended and I laughed so hard the people in the room with me wanted to know what was so funny!

Well Giz Bebe, I guess I can forgive you for being Internet Challenged cause your such a handsome hunk but you really broke my heart when you broke off our engagement. So I have to work through that before I can Just Be Friends as we were before I fell in love with you.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=44559&site=3&page=3

Ciao 4 now,

Gotta love yaz baby!!

Utopian_Raindrops!

Para ti ........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit