PROMOS FOR CANADIAN TV JW CHILD ABUSE SHOW

by Scully 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Scully
    Scully

Hi everyone,

If you recall I posted a thread dealing with the upcoming Canadian Television show on the JW child abuse scandal at :

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=44236&site=3

I just want to pass a message along that if anyone watches CBC's "The Fifth Estate" on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 (that's this Wednesday night), they should see a promotion for the upcoming Jehovah's Witness Child Abuse show at 9:00pm, next Wednesday, January 29, 2003.

The promotion should be aired at or near the end of the show - around 9:50 to 9:55 pm on January 22. 2003. It should be about 1 minute in length and should give the pubic an idea of what is to come on the 29th's show. About 1 million people should see the promotion in Canada.

Promotions will also air throughout the week on CBC at different times. The producers have informed Hawkaw that CBC has assigned a promoter to promote this show. The promoter has been assigned to help notify people in Canada about the show and may pass around copies of the show to different high profile reporters to get other media interested etc.

Hawkaw has suggested to CBC that they should run many advertisements as possible on Hockey Night in Canada, this Saturday, but we shall see what happens.

The producers have also told Hawkaw that we are NOT allowed to notify the press in Canada about the upcoming show as that is the promoter's job and other reasons. However, the producers are more than happy that we continue to notify the JW and exJW community and all of our friends to watch the show as per discussion boards like this, word of mouth etc.

Scully

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Scully,

Thanks for the information. I will be glued to my TV set that night.

Will

• starfish422
    starfish422

Hi, Scully, just to clarify...I post on other message boards, parenting boards, music interest, etc. Can I advertise the show on those sites? Or do I have to wait until after the promo airs this Wed night?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

According to the producer .... Yes you may do it starting anytime ... but remember to add a cationary message that due to wars and other major media events, times and dates can change.

hawk

Edited by - hawkaw on 20 January 2003 14:15:28

• Scully
    Scully

starfish

Now that I've posted it here, I really can't stop you from re-posting the information anywhere you like, can I now?? nudge wink know what i mean??

Love, Scully

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

BTTT

• starfish422
    starfish422

Hawk - "in case of wars" LOL Sorry just sounded funny. :)

• Francois
    Francois

Anybody gonna tape it for yo' American cousins?

ft

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((Scully!)))

Thanks for letting us know. . .I'll be watching. . . and taping!!!!

Love,

Esther

• Gerard
    Gerard

Great, Scully! You go girl!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit