Seen but not heard!!

by AS IF 22 Replies latest jw friends

• AS IF
    AS IF

Hello to you all, I feel like I know a lot of you because I been here so long and watched you "talking" here so much. Please know that you are all helping many people. (IE). I started to to the E dance called the "lurk" you've all done it or heard of it Next thing I've two and three friends looking over my shoulder telling me what to look at next. Well to make a long story shorter, see below and after reading feel free to Pat yourelves on the back, cuz you guys are great and I like great people.

I just had to put words to the page. Today is my first post. Not that I'm gonna say anything, but I figure a year or more of just reading this stuff, is enough to get a bit of my own courage to say something. And what I would like to say is thank you you have strengthened my resolve and and help me look deeper into the crap that although I took it willingly, has screwed my life up. But no crying, no need for the WAAAAAAAAHHHMBULANCE!! Fresh page is what I'm on. Never felt better, and wouldn't give you a big fat rats ass for any "spiritual help". Can't wait til they come to my door so I can tell them that. Haven't popped by as of yet. Damn!!

Please bear with me as I am very new with the posting thing and yeah by the way.......BE NICE TO ME, I HAD A HARD DAY!!

BTW I am AS IF of the Eaten by Birds CLASS!!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

AS IF!!..........WELCOME!!!!!!

Another newbie from Canada!!!!! Apostates!. . . we are doin' a fine job! Keep up the good work!!!

ESTEE

• Mac
    Mac

Asif,

Welcome to the board!

mac

• dottie
    dottie

welcome as if

I know that you'll find much more comfort within these pages; it a theraputic place to be, and we love getting to know you!!

Dottie

• AS IF
    AS IF

Thanks for the welcome and for those in chat, thank you too. I, think this will be great

Eaten by Birds

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Another Canuck! Oh goodie!

Hope you stick around, and post some of your thoughts and feelings.

Looks like you're gonna be 'just fine'.

Take care.

• ugg
    ugg

hi,,and welcome to the board....

• greven
    greven

as if you are welcome! (pun intended)

I lurked a long time before signing up, never regretted that!

Greven.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    But no crying, no need for the WAAAAAAAAHHHMBULANCE!! Fresh page is what I'm on. Never felt better

Welcome to the forum!!!

Sounds as if you have accomplished much! Will be looking for more of your posts!

Hugs,

Cassi

• email
    email

A warm welcome to you AS_IF !!!

Hope to hear more from you... and never look back... Learn, research and discover the truth.

("email")

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit