Money, Money, Money...and Money, Money, Money

by The Rebel 24 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Thanks for the photo Spash.

Now from the photo we can see how high the building is next to it. ( height and extend back)

I believe we are talking 50 flats in the most EXSPENSIVE place to buy property in the world.

in the future planning promission will be given.

FACT is " THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY" is " A PROPERTY DEVELOPING COMPANY" And a dame good one.

Were you happy giving YOUR money to this organisation FOLKS?

The Rebel.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I failed to mention, basement flats, but what is a few million to a PROPERTY INVESTMENT Company?

Seriously how can this " Religion" talk about its poor brothers and sisters that have to share a Watchtoer in underdeveloped countries?

The Rebel.

• Gayle
    Gayle
    what happened to their "clinical" design" Kingdom Halls they are promoting/promising to build for poor JWs that need a simple KH?
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Gayle can you imagine the consequences if the local priest knocked on your door collecting for the poor?

If you gave him a brick ( as a witness) you would be disfellowshipped.

But the PROPERTY management company we call " Jehovers Witnesses" can buy " Churches" from the Church of England.

The hypocrocy astounds me...

Who here has like " Jesuis" and I, known people leave on death, their home to the society?

The Rebel.

• millie210
    millie210
    Meanwhile letters are going out to Mexico to watch the video AGAIN where the poor peasant woman donates her egg money to the Org.
  • millie210
    millie210
    When did the building above become JW property?
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Millie210 " When did the above property become J.W property?

I haven't looked on the Land registry, but definatly during the latter time frame in which " the generation that saw 1914" was not going to pass away. ( I believe 30/ 40 years ago)

But the point is it was purchased for PROPERTY investment, whilst the 3rd world congregations go with out a K.H.

The Rebel.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Yet another I-don't-dare-facepalm moment.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Brooklyn eyes will be filled with $$$$$ signs when looking at K.H.'s like this in Central London.

Have a look on Google Earth at this K.H. in the heart of Chelsea!! - 23 Pond Place, off Fulham Road, LONDON SW3 6QR.

It may not have a blue JW.Borg sign, but it's got "consolidation" written all over it.

The accumulated value of many of the 100 K.H.'s in London will have the money-men in Brooklyn drooling!!!

Get ready London J.W.'s to merge with other congregations - soooooooooooooon. (TM)

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

May 6th 2015. watchtower T,V

Governing Body member Stephen Lett. " we,re losing money and need your support. and we are confident with this knowledge your appreciative hearts will move you to support the work at hand....."

The Rebel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit