THEY SEARCH FOR EVERLASTING LIFE IN THE SCRIPTURE

by nightwarrior 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Who is standing behind you ,are you listening or just searching

A man and woman were searching deeply into the scriptures trying to find everlasting life,they wanted it so badly ,this gift from god, JESUS WAS STANDING BEHIND THEM, pointing the way to everlasting life, he gave them clear concise words and directions but they wouldnot listen to him there heads were locked into the scriptures,JESUS WAS NOW STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM,speaking to them very clearly

please look up and look around you as your life depends on what you dont see,please show love to your fellow man,as without these qualitys you will not receive my blessings.that you are searching for

but they took no note of him ,then jesus resorted to a different technique in trying to reach there subconciousness,they still took no note,i know what i'll do says jesus ,i'll put a message in the watchtower,this he did by magically waving his hand

jesus was,pointing the way to approach god ,but the couple said to each other look the watchtower must have been PRINTED WRONG,THIS WEEK, why because it says we can approach god only through jesus christ , must be a printing error,what do you think dear ,lets ask an elder ?????ok mr elder can we approach jehovah through jesus without the organization ,The following week the couple were both disfellowshipped.

,They as well as all or most people searching dont allow themselves to come up for air,just like a pig feeding itself from a pigs trough,they are only concerned with selfish motives,of eating as much as they can for themselves,do you fit into this category ,(self first ) be honest with youself,would you as a christian or any religion ,offer anyone else your place in the book of life ????/ do you j.w. just look for bible studys,do any of you offer life to any one of your studys,lastly whom are you listening to ,please come up for air & taste me for i am not burdensome (says jesus)& the creator

• musky
    musky
    what do you think dear ,lets ask an elder ?????ok mr elder can we approach jehovah through jesus without the organization

So many witnesses cannot really think for themselves completely. That is what drew them to the watchtower in the first place. The society had ALL the answers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit