Where is my light saber!!!!!!!??????????

by Jesika 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO I FINALLY became a JEDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now where is Blondie with my light saber????? LOL

I just wanted to start this thread to thank everyone, and especially Simon for this site.

I have laughed, cried, hurt, smiled, been angry, given advice, and so much more while I have been here.

I have made MANY friends here and wanted to thank you all for being here for me. I just hope I can be there for as many as have been there for me.

Thank you all and hugs, kisses, and love to you all!!!!!!!!!!

Jesika

*turning into Yoda* LOL

• MissFrooFroo
    MissFrooFroo

Awww that's so cool Jesika congratulations! Can't wait to start getting some rank! *lol*

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry, Jesika! I have been a busy girl today and it wasn't in field service, bad Blondie.

Here is your special lightsaber, designed to light your way through the dark crap and slice through the evil ones on your path. Use it courageously and skillfully.

Blondie

Edited by - Blondie on 18 January 2003 18:16:28

• dottie
    dottie

Congrats!!!!!!! ((((Jesika))))

If anyone has earned their saber I think it's definately you!! I think that I have laughed and cried along side you a few times...

Wishing you all the best on your way to becoming the "supreme" person that you are...

Dottie

• Francois
    Francois

Blondie, it looks like Jessika's light saber has picked up some sort of flutter. I always preferred the ruby laser saber. More expensive, but oh what a beautiful light it gives. Those old greenish ones, made from the CO2/Argon laser never did impress me much.

francois

• Jesika
    Jesika

Froo---thanx hon

LOL @ Blondie, well for being so busy you responded pretty quickly. Purple is my boyfriend's fav color, thanx

dottie---- thanx

Francois---

• Banshee
    Banshee

Congratulations, (((((((((Jesika))))))))) Woohoo!!! You GO, girlie!

• Frostbite
    Frostbite

Congratulations on becoming a Jedi

• Jesika
    Jesika

Why thank you Frostbite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

We Were Egg-static When We Heard...

Congratulations!!!!

Love ya, Jesi!

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit