Following tragic killings she wants to help X-JWs

by Gerard 4 Replies latest social current

• Gerard
    Gerard

Blaming church policy for the deaths of her sister's family, Sharon Roe plans to make a career of speaking out and helping former members deal with breaking from the Jehovah's Witnesses church.

http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/story/5910603p-6873017c.html

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

I have just read the newspaper article on the above, and it is awful what has happenened, and so sad that a terrible tragedy has led to this lady wanting to be of help to ex JWs. Well I hope that she can be of help to many, and may she also find love and compassion amongst those exJWs.

Mrs Nightwarrior

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I anyone E Mailing her?...Thank you so much for the story!...

In my case I will be shunning them. Hubby has terminal cancer and I will have nothing to do with his JW family later!. It is taking everything I have in my body..to read his literature to him and not make comments...Then he decides to tell me how wonderful Jehovah is!...he still thinks he is a bad person and that is why no "Brothers" have come to see him.Even after 3 calls asking for a visit. He thinks "Jehovah" is punishing him for not being a good person by not having them visit. DUH...it couldn't be because they aren't doing their job could it?

Snoozy...

My heart goes out to anyone being shunned! Uness they are a JW.

• mommy1
    mommy1

Golden Girl,

Just wanted to say I really admire your strength and courage. You definately know the meaning of unconditional love. Your husband is lucky to have such a wonderful person by his side.

• Dawn
    Dawn

ditto for Golden Girl.

It's obvious from this example who is showing the true christian spirit - love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit