WARNING.....demon attached to object?

by JNS2 25 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy1
    mommy1

I know the pant suit I wore to my brothers kingdum hall wedding last year was cursed with negative energy. Every time I tried to wear it I would think of sitting at his wedding and listening to that crap wedding talk. I threw the thing in the garbage.

• Carmel
    Carmel

the concept of the devil being a real live entity grew out of second century cult influence on christian thought as it fit in well with "demonizing" opponents ot the established church. I suggest that if you wish your mentality to be compared to 2nd century peblians, then keep believing in same. Even the Jews knew better!

caveman

• Dia
    Dia

I think it is a direct reflection of the fact that JWs have practically NO understanding of their own human emotions. And no awareness or understanding of their own intuitions.

(If they did, they'd probably find it very hard to continue to be JWs.)

All their focus is outward, on image and superficiality. When feelings arise, they have no impetus to acknowledge or explore them. Just claim righteousness and blame anything else on outside forces, beyond their control.

• heathen
    heathen

Carmel- If the jews didn't believe in satan than how come according to the mosaic law that those practicing divination could be put to death ?When Jesus showed up they accused him of having a demon . The belief in satan goes back to the account in genisis in the garden of eden .

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

JNS2,I was not talking about the teaching of the wt.society .The book I recommended shows pictures and symbols of the occult hidden right inside the literature.Someone inside is planting these occult images in the societys literature,books,brochures and magazines.You will find the book very interesting. THE HOUR of DARKNESS, by DAREK BAREFOOT.

BAREFOOT was a third generation witness and began his investigation in 1987.Before it was finished, his business office would be searched and his private correspondence stolen.His eleven--year marriage would be destroyed and he along with five members of his family would be formally shunned and condemned by fellow witnesses, including relatives and life-long friends.

I know your question was about demons being attach to object.This book goes right inside the publications themselves where-in symbols and signs and objects and pictures of the occult are implanted . Blueblades

• JNS2
    JNS2

Hey Blueblades, somebody posted some links to some of the things you are talking about. (I think) It showed the faces in the clothing, the back of a chair, the monster in the folds of clothing, etc etc. Maybe the quality of the photos wasn't all that great, but I really couldn't see it. It seemed like more of a case of overactive imagination. It seemed more like seeing a turtle or elephant or whatever in the clouds. Do you really think someone on the inside is managing to get these things slipped in without them being noticed by the proofreaders? That just doesn't seem too likely to me. On the other hand, who knows???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit