If You Won A Million Dollars, What Would You Do?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Keep working. Pay off my bills. Buy a dome house out in the country. And build one of these to park in the driveway.

Not a real Lambo. A high-quality replica built on a custom tube frame and a hot 350 (V-8) with a 5 or 6-speed stick-shift. And on mine, the door windows would roll down. I'd look so damn good in one of those!

Mike.

Edited by - bendrr on 18 January 2003 17:23:25

• shera
    shera

I would have left the meetings sooner....

Now,my son would have all the teachings and therapy he could have to help him have a better life.Of course buy a house with a "TALL" fence for my son can play out doors all he wants. Of course give all my children a better life....oops can't forget my sweet mom and help her pay off her house!

• minimus
    minimus

valis, BUY Minimus some better questions? Would you start with a vowel?.......I'd just keep the money and spoil myself and friends.

• blondie
    blondie

Pay off my debts.

Travel a bit and buy a few doodads.

Keep my job.

Donate some to my favorite program for abused children.

Invest the rest for a nice cushion.

Blondie (Who would rather win 100 million. If you are going to dream, dream big!)

PS minimus, I saw you kissing the green M&M in the store today. I hope she's your wife.

• minimus
    minimus

blondie, all M&M's are ok.

• JH
    JH

If I won a million bucks, I would build a Kingdom Hall for DF'd people, where they could go and drink beer and play pool.

• blondie
    blondie

Oooh, you're a baaaaaaaaad M&M, minimus.

Blondie

• Simon
    Simon

Pay off debts ...

fill out Canadian Immigration forms ...

buy a couple of load balanced dedicated servers with lashings of bandwidth ...

arrange an apostafest !

• Mulan
    Mulan

Pay off the house, insure our retirement years..............give some away, to our kids.

And then: Travel, travel, travel, and travel. I might even fly first class. I did that once, when my flight to Malaysia (22 hours total) was overbooked, and they upgraded me for $100, and it was the ONLY way to go. Too pricey for the average gal though.

I wish winning the lottery were a real possibility. I won $3 once.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I would buy a house for myself, invest what was left over, but also take a trip around the world.

Since $1m doesn't go that far these days, I'd probably have to keep working, but at least I'd have a good story to tell!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit