Oh my God, I now have proof that Adam was made from dust.

by James Mixon 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Bro. E. Soriano set matters straight for me.

You people alleged that the creation of Adam is an "anti-scientific nonsense; and God did not

create Adam from a handful of dust, like the Bible says, (ok maybe a bucket full). You see we have

blatant liars who are wrestling with these words in the bible. Nowhere in the Bible can you find a

verse that Adam was created by God from a handful of dust, (what is with this handful of dust thing).

While it is true that God created man from the dust of the ground, the phrase "handful of dust", is

absent in the verse, (here we go again with this handful of dust). It is conceived in the minds of you

perverts, ( ok I didn't call you folks perverts, Mr. E. S did).

Be that it may, the information in the Bible is scientific! Granting, without accepting, that there is such

a thing as a "handful of dust", whose hands will be the measuring hands for the dust that God will use

in the formation of Adam?WTH

People who cremate the dead have an idea of how much dust will be left of the human body. I am sure

it is not a sack of dust; but very close to a handful-depending on the hand that holds them. (sh---t this handful

of dust again). So I ask all of you , why is it scientific? God made man from the dust, and when we die we return to dust.

What about our bones????

Allright I'm convinced..

• sir82
    sir82
    Er, you seem to have skipped a step or 12 here. I have no idea what you are talking about.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    I'm sure there are plenty of people that would be interested in the recipe for making a man so when you figure it out don't forget to patent it.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

check out "Scientific proof that we are made from dust" debating Christianity&Religion,

civil Christian debate. By Bro. Eliseo Soriano.

OK folks I don't believe a word this nut case said, but I thought it would be good for a healthy

discussion.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I would love to tell him he's actually from a fish which may have been less than a handfull of dust ...
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    We're like 60% water so maybe it was mud
  • Pete Zahut
  • prologos
    prologos
    If you live in the desert, of course you write about dust. actually there is more water than dust in humans. they are humid, that's why there are called Humans (ha). and of course, if A day is like a thousand years, think of the size of a hand. Full of you know what.
  • Village Idiot
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    every physical thing in existence from a purely scientific standpoint originated as star dust

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit