Before the US takes out Saddam. . .

by drahcir yarrum 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

we need to take into consideration that in the last election in Iraq, he got 100% of the vote. Like many dictators throughout the world, he is immensly popular. He probably is stockpiling weapons of mass destruction to keep them out of the hands of real bad guys.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    he got 100% of the vote

Don't you think that's a little too coincidental that everyone in the country voted for him? Saddam is corrupt and so is his Government. No doubt this was an unfair election. That's why it's called a Dictatorship. He dictated to his people who to vote for, or else.....

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Drachir, you're either very, very high, or under the impression that random fanatical blathering=hysterical sarcasm.

I'm too tired to reason (or argue) with either type of person.

If you were just attempting humor, I see where you were going--you just didn't quite make it there.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    He probably is stockpiling weapons of mass destruction to keep them out of the hands of real bad guys.

This was a joke, correct?

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Sara Annie:

I can only assume that your response to my "tongue in cheek" post reflects that you have a very large bug up your ass.

Have a nice weekend.

• TR
    TR

LOL!

TR

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

It is not a bug! It's a big stick. And it's wedged WAY up there, apparently.

And I assumed you were trying to be funny... Just couldn't confirm the suspicion, given the material. Thanks for the confirmation...

Have a great weekend!

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

drachir. dude. you do realize that any Iraqi that speaks against Sadaam can kiss their life good-bye, right?

it's either vote for him or be beheaded. what would you do?

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

MEMO TO SELF: No more Iraqi humor.

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

using smiley faces after humor/sarcastic remarks normally helps. :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit