study set with p.o. 1-18-03 at high NOON

by johnny cip 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

JWs can vote now?!!! I didn't know that! What happened to the no part of the world stuff and Satan's system of things and all that malarkey? It really makes me nervous to think of those people voting.

Tammy

BTW, good luck on your study Johnny!

Edited by - Swan on 17 January 2003 22:17:54

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Malawi / Mexico / two-thirds vote vs.Holy Spirit

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I don't think that they can actually vote. If I remember correctly, this "provision" was set up by the loving Slave to enable JWs to avoid persecution over the voting issue. The "suggestion" was given that they could enter the voting booth, and simply place a blank ballot in the box to avoid compromising their "neutrality."

Not sure if I have this right.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I doubt theyre allowed to actually vote. Id imagine they can go in and do a "donkey". I used to do donkey votes, but these days I vote with the most RADICAL party my 1st preference all the way down to the established parties last. Whoever is in power, they are last of all. Thats my formula, Im sticking to it.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

thanx; every one , i think the p.o. will be here at least an hour.. he is tired of us working over the jw's here. and us coming to the hall... plus he thinks he can convert my brother HA HA see my brother listens too much and gives them a chance to put their foot in their mouth... i'm not so nice.. we are not going to play bible ping pong... i've got some new wt's were they are calling the old books and conventions from the 20's bible truth ... he will not get away easy... plus i'm cooking pasta primavera with chicken , oil garlic .. just the smell will keep this fat slob of a p.o. glued to his seat. thanks again for all the great ideas..... john

• Francois
    Francois

You could always get them in your car (with a full tank of gas) get out on the Interstate and drive in the right hand lane at 45 mph and then you've got a captive audience.

francois

• outnfree
    outnfree

plus i'm cooking pasta primavera with chicken , oil garlic ..

How nice of you to cook the P.O.'s "last meal"! -- ROFL ....

out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit