Web Page is Up

by Farkel 31 Replies latest jw friends

• auntiem
    auntiem

Farkel!!!!! The site is beautiful!!!!!!!!! I played every single arrangement and truely enjoyed the hell out of it my friend!

"You have a very nice place here sir. Nice blankets and no cover charge". Groucho Marx

aUnTiE M of the appreciative ear class

• mouthy
    mouthy

Farkel....Oh I really enjoyed it. Especially Leibstrum ---Thank you so much>>>>(((hug)))what a lovely gift of music-I shall play them all in a few min XXXX

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hi Farkel ! Your in my favorites now ! Thank you for sharing your music with us.Blueblades

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Thanks Farkel, I've bookmarked it and will send the url to my son the musican he also plays horns, T-bone mostly. Two more years of college and he'll be able to do what he wants teach music.

Katie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks for Liebestraum Farkel. When I listen to the piece of music, it makes me feel like Bette Davis in "All About Eve" when she's drinking brandy after brandy and making the pianist play it over and over.

Hold on to your hats. It's going to be a bumpy night -- Bette Davis, All About Eve

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

Thanks, Farkel. Outstanding! I, too, have added it to my favorites. Hope to hear more!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((((((((((Farkelberry))))))))))))))) THANK YOU !!!!!

it's great- a good idea to have it all in one place too- it's in my favorites file as well . Keep em comin!!!!!

and...... THANK YOU !!

XW

• Angharad
    Angharad

Great site Farkel, thanks - looking foward to hearing some more

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Farkel:

Thank you!!!!!!. Looney Tunes/Dwelling Together in Unity is a MASTERPIECE.

El K.

• Belmont
    Belmont

Have just listened to your Bumble Boogie and Chopin Prelude here in the UK, with the aid of my computer-literate son. We are both mightily impressed with your artistry. Your fame is spreading.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit