Interesting Pedephile story

by daveyJones 10 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

TH? I swear - the above post you made is the primary reason that I was so surprised when I found out who was emailing me so civilly. It was you and I had no idea that you could, in fact, be civil.

Yeru? If you're going to start a thread about child abuse under another poster's name - keep to that subject at least. How the hell were we supposed to know what you were eluding to in your post?

As for the ORIGINAL subject matter - which has NOTHING to do with warheads - in Columbia, SC (where you live), you recently had a jw still in good standing released from prison who was convicted of child abuse against his young stepdaughter. I know - because the family went to our congregation.

I heard of his release through his former workmate. You know what the workmate said originally when the girl came forward to a school social worker? "The girl's lying. The guy's too nice and a good Christian - always talking about the Bible!"

Well, when released from jail, the Good Christian JW In Good Standing Child Molester moved to Charleston.....very quietly.

Any JW's from Charleston area on our forum? Welcome your brother - and watch your kids. He's nice.....and does love to be around kids. Of course, you won't know that your brother's a convicted child molester, now will you?

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit