FINDING BROTHERS WITH GAY FEELINGS TOO

by jw_bhf 19 Replies latest social relationships

• Sargon
    Sargon

Matt,

The advice isn't about you. It's pretty clear who you are and you seem straightforward and honest. The post above yours however does look very very fishy to me. Anybody responding should do so with as much discretion as possible.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Thanks mate,

I appreciate that, I am only two months old in this group and dont really want to annoy anyone. I really like it and there seems to be some great people in here.

I see what you mean about the above post mmmmm.

Take care mate !

• sf
    sf

This 'fellow' is on the yahoo chat system as well. He has a room opened daily. So it is also another way of communicating with him directly. He isn't so anonymous there Lisa. Speak with through voice or text and then decide if he is 'fishy'.

Most any @yahoo.com handle can be instantly messaged and instant communication insues. Then there is no need to speculate. It's something I found handy when the profile here may not give me what I'm looking for.

By the way, the yahoo room up under this fellows name is rarely active. OUR ROOM ROX!!

sKally, posted with due respect

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Too late Mattnoel. 2 months is plenty of time for you to know better. And yes you've already begun to annoy me.

;)

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Ah well Chevy,

Shame but it was a great two months eh?

• Nordic
    Nordic

GAY=

• waiting
    waiting

Well, hey there, Nordic,

Are you saying that "Gay = anger" or that gays anger you?

I would assume that some gays do have some anger.....seeing that they're discriminated against by the majority of societies.

And if gays anger you.......well, just blossom out a little from that jw/redneck/fundamentalist attitude .....it's sooooo much more political correct.

waiting - mother of gay, daughter of gay, neice of yet another gay. lol - who really isn't gay herself.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

I need to put my 2 cents

I am lesbian and recently joined the site for ex-jw gay and to have a connection with others and share stories.

I can understand the feelings of those who posted regarding the request in seeking others with the same issues. More for those who are struggling with their sexuality. Confidentialty is vitally important. Just to have the website named was probably enough.

I feel that mattnoel realized after the fact.

I have'nt quite got the sense if their is homophobia here. I know I went throught it when I first came out. What it boils down is not being comfortable with one's own sexuality. For those who are gay is a double whammy)))))) coming out of a religious cult and to deal with one's sexuality.

When I came out 20 years ago ending a marriage, child custody, put self in tx for alcoholism, came out in terms of my sexuality,ended a relationship with the jw's and deal with sexual abuse issues with my children and myself. My ((((((plate was full))))))))). For the first 5 years I did'nt come out to my children. They themselves had a ((((full plate)))). It was'nt important at the time for them to know. I was under alot of fear because of my ex and org would removed my children from my own home.

My oldest has a had a time with my sexuality but she still loves her mother!!! And the youngest went through a process and fear she was one at 13. She knows she is straight. She is very suppotive of me.

I am in a place now where I am okay and open with my sexuality. I am not here to flaunt it. I have no fear of others. My children are grown adults. But I will educate when their is misunderstanding .

.Thank you for listening. OCW

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Well I hope the above was not being anti gay ! I am sure there is no place for that in a forum for friends that are helping each other out of a rough time with the witnesses !

Thanks for the comment in return though and you could not of said it better and you too ocw.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hola matt hunny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit