Give Jehovah Only 6 Months!

by naazira 15 Replies latest jw friends

• naazira
    naazira

I am loving these comments! Haha

Six months is about how long it takes to nicely finish brainwashing someone. they used to study with people for six months, by that end of that time they were expected to have progressed to the point of attending meetings and possibly baptism

^ Aha this could be the origin of the 6 months

Studies have also shown that people can be indoctrinated and brainwashed in a matter of weeks or even days depending on the methods used. 6 months? You're risking your life.

Wow, we're all so fortunate to escape.

• naazira
    naazira

I would like if witnesses just gave the world a 6 month chance. I wonder what they would learn?!?!. Hmm.

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    What is a further six month period supposed to change or undo?

In brainwashing circles It's called 'rinse and repeat'.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Anyone else had the tactic that you don't have to fully go back, start with small steps, just a Public Talk, and then add another Meeting etc ?

An old JW friend of ours who left many years ago was told this by a JW "sister", she told the "sister" that "there would simply be no point, I just do not believe it anymore".

Good for her !

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well said Scully!

Spot on!

• naazira
    naazira
    Anyone else had the tactic that you don't have to fully go back, start with small steps, just a Public Talk, and then add another Meeting etc ?
    Yes, I had pioneers use the same tactics on me and my friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit