Seeing how my JW wife nearly lost it when I woke up to TTATT and was DF'd just over a year ago, she has been showing cracks in her armor.
1. She has stopped pioneering to resume her good-paying career, working full-time.
2. She suggested marriage counseling.
3. She suggested going to a Latin rap concert at a casino for our anniversary.
4. When we reconciled recently and began living together as a family again, she agreed to alternate weeks of JW activity with the kids, one week doing the JW thing with her and the next week not doing the JW thing with me
5. SHe hasn't had perfect attendance at meetings or for field service since she started working full-time. Just last night, she skipped meeting to help co-workers prepare food for an employee appreciation luncheon held today. She was never one to miss meetings for anything when we were both dubbs. And on top of that, she shows up to meetings at the very last minute.
So, I'm taking these baby steps with a grain of salt because she has shown zero inclinations of any sort of doubt. But one has to start somewhere when waking up. 👍😉