Clara Carlson/Clarence Meunier

by Swan 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• Swan
    Swan

Does anyone know if Clara Carlson, mother of Clarence Meunier, is still alive? The last I knew she was living in Auburn, Washington. She would be in her 90's if she is still alive. Her son Clarence, and daughter-in-law Edith, were last known to be in the Lake Tapps, WA congregation. For many years Clarence Meunier was the PO of the Federal Way, WA congregation and he filled in for CO duties from time to time. He had a janitorial business.

I would really appreciate knowing if his mother Clara is still living.

Tammy

• bigred
    bigred

This is Mulan.

wasasister might know this. I have heard the names, but don't know if she is alive or not.

I will send wasa an email.

• Swan
    Swan

Thank you Mulan. Thank you very much.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Mulan.

I knew Clarence and Edith fairly well, but I mainly knew their son David and his wife, Tracy. I was quite close to Tracy's mom and dad; Tracy and her sister Kristen used to babysit my kids when they were little.

I have no knowledge as to Clara, but I can ask about her. My dub daughter will no doubt know.

I'll be in touch as soon as I find out.

Wasa

• Swan
    Swan

Thank you Wasa. I would really appreciate knowing since I think about her a lot. There is a really good chance that she is still living. Her brother died at 94. Her mom died at 96. So I am hopeful.

Tammy

• MISTERCYNIC
    MISTERCYNIC

Hello Swan!

I tried to post a reply a few minutes ago, but I guess I punched the wrong button or whatever and lost it. Anyway, your question about Clara was of interest to yours truly, as I was associated with a number of Congos in the Seattle-Tacoma area for fifty-seven years and knew Clarence and Edie from at least 1946 or so. Edie was one of three Morse daughters who also had three brothers. I lived with the Morse family for a while back then, working on their dairy farm. Got to know them real well. Ol' Clarence first come a-callin' on Edie while I was still staying there in the "fifties". I don't know for sure if Clara is still alive, but I seem to have this nebulous impression that she passed on some time back. Most of the older folks I knew in that area back then have died, but I still have a contact or two who could probably get the info you seek. I disconnected about seven years ago, but I'll try tapping into my vast network of JW moles on the West Coast, from right here in my hideout in New York State, just a heifer's step from WT Farms. If I find out anything, I'll get back to you on it.

Best regards,

MISTERCYNIC

• Swan
    Swan

Oh Mistercynic! Thank you! If you could find out for sure, I would really appreciate knowing. She means a lot to me, and not knowing about so many of my family is difficult. It would be sad if she had died, but the not knowing is even sadder. If so, then it's also sad that my family never thought to let me know. I have had about 10 relatives that have died and I have found their obits or Social Security records online.

Thank you!

Tammy

• MISTERCYNIC
    MISTERCYNIC

Okay, Swan, I'll see what I can do. Hang in there!

MISTERCYNIC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit