Hey Gang I am getting my brain scanned tomorrow

by wildfire 30 Replies latest jw friends

• wildfire
    wildfire

YUP THATS RIGHT IAM GOING TO HAVE AN MRI ON MY BRAIN...... I have severe numbness on my left side of my face and no feeing in my hands and arm......I have been hurt in 3 car accidents and have two herniated disks in my neck ( OH i pray that they don't have to do surgery......Pray for me )))))) I thought i had MS.... a while back because of the numbness but they said no...... well now i get another scan andgo to see a neurologist ,,,, I hope they find out what the problem is so I wont be on live chat singing to you as much........... will let you all know how it goes,,,, ( hey maybe they wont find a brain left anymore,,,as it has been washed away by the Borg) ahhahhh love to you all

• Funchback
    Funchback

I hope all turns out well for you.

However, don't get discouraged if your scan turns out like my last scan...

• bigred
    bigred

Mulan here. Out of posts again.

Be sure and let us know what the results are. Probably pinched nerves, but you never know.

If that's it, I recommend a good chiropractor. Get a recommendation from someone you trust. I would definitely do that before I would consider any surgery.

Just a side note, not to scare you, but two years ago, my cousin, who was battling breast cancer, had the same symptoms you describe. After her brain scan, they found a large marble sized tumor at the top of her brain. The cancer had metasticized. Ultimately it was the cancer in her brain that killed her.

But, you don't have cancer, so relax!! That was just an FYI.

Edited by - bigred on 14 January 2003 15:18:45

• email
    email

(((Wildfire)))

I hope it's nothing major... we need you on the board and on the chat room to spice things up (in a good way)...

Best wishes...

• Jesika
    Jesika

I hope everything works out for you hon.

((((((((Wildfire))))))))))))))

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

it's not from all that freezing below weather you guys have been having, just kidding!

hope it's nothing serious for ya, keep us posted, btw I had sent you an e-mail last week.

take care hugs from Jackie

• Banshee
    Banshee

((((((((((Wildfire))))))))))))))

Hey, hon, I really hope it is not serious and please keep us posted on how it turns out. I will pray for you! Much love & hugs to you. May you continue to grace us with your singing in chat!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sorry to hear the news of your injuries wildfire. I really hope that the scan is the start of sorting things out . I had a brainscan several years ago.

Take care! we need you here.

• wildfire
    wildfire

THANKS FOR CARING LISTENING TO LEANNE WOMACK AND I LIKE THE WORDS to SOMETHING WORTH LEAVING BEHIND...... I MAY NOT GO DOWN I N HISTORY ,,,JUST WANT SOMEONE TO REMEMBER ME.............IF I HAVE TOUCHED ANOTHER LIFE THEN THATS SOMETHING WORTH LEAVIN BEHIND....................our lives live on in the lives of our children..... something worth leavin behind I WILL NOT go down quietly as you from live chat know i love to sing and with my dying breath i will not give that up......thanks for caring my special friends .... SHALOM .......

• jgnat
    jgnat

Do they let you see the pictures? When I am facing surgery/root canal, etc., I like to remind myself that I am moving in a positive direction - health. Before root canal - severe pain. After root canal - no pain. Yippee! Remember, they are not operating tomorrow, just taking a good look. If I were you, I would want to know what the pictures look like. When they figure it all out, perhaps you will get full function back. Keep on singing!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit