Electromagnetic Pulse Weaponry

by You Know 20 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

Just a friendly reminder, that on any given day, merely one large mega-ton nuclear device exploded high in the atmosphere over the United States, could fry virtually every "unhardened" electrical device in the entire nation. Numerous prophecies speak about the fall of the oddly yoked Anglo-American dyad. The only thing at this point that remains unclear is exactly when the downfall will occur and how it will come about. Interestingly, the 11th chapter of Daniel foretells that the king of the north will be "successful" until the end of the world. Daniel 11:36b says regarding the king of the north: "And he will certainly prove succesful until the denunciation will have come to a finish; because the thing decided upon must be done."

"The thing decided upon" is apparently the fact that the king of the north is going to tyrannize the world as no imperial tyrant ever has before. The denunciation is what is mentioned in verse 44, described as the king going on a genocidal rampage. Interestingly, this king of the north promotes apostasy in Jehovah's organization until the "time of the end," which apparently affects the organization at its highest levels, causing many to stumble and serving to cleanse and whiten the congregation.

So, as it relates to the use of EMP weaponry, the high-tech Western civilization is totally dependent upon computers and high speed communications. A sudden burst from a nuclear weapon high in the atmosphere would not necessarily kill anyone. What it would do though, is collapse the financial infrastructure of the world at the spped of light. It would also effectively shut down the Watchtower of Brooklyn, New York. Then, it will have to be demonstrated whether one has the faith or not. That's when those having insight will shine as brightly as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. / You Know

• Sunchild
    Sunchild

YK! Is it really you, everyone's favorite prophet of doom? Looks like this is your first post, and I'd like to be the first to say... Welcome to the board!

*Rochelle.

---------
    "Most men complacently accept 'knowledge' as 'truth'. They are sheep, ruled by fear."
    -- Sydney Losstarot, "Vagrant Story."

• Francois
    Francois

What utter tripe.

Illustrating what free speech means in terms of allowing everyone a say, regardless of how idiotic. I don't agree with you one tiny particle's worth, You Know. But you know, You Know, we each are entitled to our little opinions.

Go for it, boy. I'm behind you all the way.

• You Know
    You Know

Your not believing in electromagnetic pulses is like not believing in gravity. The Watchtower even commented on EMP several times. It is well known that that is America's soft underbelly because we rely so heavily on high tech communications etc. Basically all antennas and high voltage power lines become conduits for a high burst of energy released during a nuclear blast so that it frys all electronic components. That is not to say that an enemy will use it on the U.S., only that it would be foolish of them not to. And of course, if that's Jehovah's will, then it is inevitable. / You Know

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Greetings You Know:

Welcome to the board. Are you the same chap who posted on H2O?

I note your picture url leads to a James Dean site.

Are you a rebel without a cause?

Expatbrit

• AlanF
    AlanF

Hi Bobby!

I was wondering when you were going to ooze back out.

AlanF

• terraly
    terraly

Hi You Know,

I would always twitch before reading your posts on H2O because I knew ahead of time they were going to be long, boring, and end with the same paragraph about how the "world was going to end", there would be a "test of faith", etc...

A little repetition and ritual in life is good, welcome aboard.

I must say I'm a little dissapointed with your latest- simply because an EMP blast doesn't really do it for me, ya know? It's not one of those emotional buttons like war, economic collapse, or a plague (what else have you prophesied?)

How about an attack by a giant space goat? Can you write a post about that? That would be a great way for the world to end.

Thanks,
    t.

• Norm
    Norm
    Are you a rebel without a cause?

YK, is more like a rebel without a clue.

Norm

• one
    one

Alan,

Rather than just welcome You Know. You had to teach him a few things about electromagnetic theory.

I am sure he does not know what he is talking about. Besides a few of us could learn something too.

• COMF
    COMF

Tell us one more time, just so I'll know for certain and await calamity with tombstones in my eyes:

How long after the rollover is it going to be before the Y2K bug brings the world to its knees? And what is it you're going to do if the end hasn't come by the end of the year 2000?

COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit