Posting reunion photo soon with my granddaughter

by Nancy K 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Nancy K
    Nancy K

Dear Friends, I am relatively 'new' on this website, but I have been posting about not being allowed to see my granddaughter and the 'shunning' thing..I was just going to start a court proceding(my husband is an attorney)to try and get visitation, then my Dad passed away..Many of you wrote to me and showered me with much needed support. Thru my Dad's 'passing', I had to contact my daughter and we had a long 'talk' and she wasn't 'shunning' me after all..My sister, who is a "double-life" witness told my daughter some terrible lies about me which were ridiculous, and my daughter at that time was being treated for depression, so she didn't know what to think(as my sister is a witness, and she naturally assumed she was being truthful)..I have a damaged neurological system from 8 months of very high-dose chemo, at times I use a cane, I have chronic pain, etc.,but it is all from my illness..My sister was telling my daughter I was on drugs, and yes I am on medication, but not medication that gets one 'high', this is medication I must be on for life. So, thru my Dad's passing, a miracle has happened, after 2 years of missing my granddaughter, in a few weeks I will be spending an entire weekend with her and my grandson whom I haven't seen, so my daughter and her husband can have some 'alone' time!! I just had to let you all know...I remember I had written a post that maybe a 'miracle' would happen AND IT DID!! I will not be speaking to my sister, as you may well understand. THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! Nancy

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Nancy, I'm so happy for you!

Nina

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

that's GREAT !!

I hope you have a wonderful time with them making new memories.

• meadow77
    meadow77

Congratulations Nancy. That's is the best thing I have heard all day. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

The waiting the waiting!!!! Oh this is so exciting!! Dont forget to have somebody hold the camera for you when you DO get together!! :)

• out4good3
    out4good3

That's some great news. Hope your reunion goes well.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((((Nancy))))))))))))

That is absolutely wonderful news! Grandchildren are such a blessing and a joy, I'm so very happy for you to have this opportunity to reunite with your daughter and have the joy of being a Grandma!

Katie

• Brummie
    Brummie

Dont ya just luuuuurv it when that happens!

GREAT news

Brummie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I just love happy endings. Have a wonderful time with your grandchildren!

• Nancy K
    Nancy K

Dear Nina, Bikerchic, Meadow, Lilacs and all else! I have written to some of you regarding this 'mess' that WAS in my life and I believe Nina, you were like one of the first people I wrote to and Bikerchic I was in the chat room with you I believe my first time..I had 2 years of heartache, tears, you know, how freaked out I was..I am so, so, happy about this...THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!My love to you all..You helped me to "hold on"......NK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit