Acts 15

by ffeidrik 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ffeidrik
    ffeidrik

Please I need a help.
    I translated into estonian some interesting articles about JW blood transfusion ban and also alternative explanations about Acts 15. Yet, when I discussed these things with christians among different denominations I found that many of them do not agree with the view that the decision of apostles and elders in Acts 15 was made because of the tensions between judea- and gentile christians. They think that it was the universal law which is obligatory to all christians even in our days.

So, do You have any information about how most christian denominations and churches or most respected theologians view Acts 15?

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

This is totally off your topic - but what is your avatar saying? I can't read lips, but he seems to be shouting "Yeast infection." What gives?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Mike.................................................BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

@

your observation.

ash

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I think our friend, V. I. Lenin is saying Yeast Infection. Too funny.

Back to your question. I've not read outside the Witness/Adventist realm that any denomination considered this a "universal law," rather, it's a mediation between Jewish and Gentile Christians.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit