Noah talking to God

by Gizmo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Hooberous,

The question you directed at Alan can be answered in The Bible!

Turn to Genesis 1:20 & 21! And EVERY living soul that movies about, which the waters swarmed forth according to their kinds

Who cares HOW God did it....just so long as he did it!

I know I am happy to be alive who cares if my grandparents may OR may not have been halibuts!

This does not detract from The Ransome Sacrifice that all benefit from.

Agape,

U_R

Para ti....

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Well, there's no God anyway, so we can all just take a breath and get back to work.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

ROLF@ Ashitaka

I can appreciate your humor as my whole nucleus fam is atheist. They have been telling me I am crazy to believe in God since I was 5!

Still and all I have a hard time believing everything was made from nothing with NO inelegance at least initiating the process.

So if you believe something can be made out of nothing you can.

Its your God Given Right!

Ciao 4 now!

U_R

Para ti....

• AlanF
    AlanF

Readers will note the incisive, sparkling answer that this fine Christian, hooberus, comes up with.

With answers like that, it's no wonder people listen to him.

AlanF

• hooberus
    hooberus

AlanF said: "Moreover, the Noah story was compiled from two separate but different originals by a clever redactor."

Alan if you'd like a lengthy refutation of the J,E,D,P "documentary" hypothesis you know that many are available. Since there are no extant documents to support the claim that Genesis has more than one author, to arrogantly claim it does is to rely soley on speculation and subjective "internal evidence."

Edited by - hooberus on 15 January 2003 16:28:6

Edited by - hooberus on 15 January 2003 16:29:42

Edited by - hooberus on 16 January 2003 18:57:31

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit