nwt bible

by edp81 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Funchback
    Funchback

Oh, okay, SOJ.

So, then, you won't count the placements/time/return visit when you turn in your time?

• Buster
    Buster

I've bought a boatload on e-bay. You can find interesting old books - stuff with old, somewhat dimmer understanding that has been replaced by the brilliant new light - as well as pretty current stuff. Enter 'Watchtower' in the search criteria field and you will typically get between five and ten pages of items. Specifically, the books you mentioned are usually in the list.

But if you're certain you only want the ones you list, then maybe it would be cheaper, (and you'll get new books), from SOJ. (I couldn't care less if he reports service hours, studies, and placements at the end of the month).

But I would expect that you'll get a visit at your door, once he's passed your address to the local Hall. They'll also want to know if you are a former JW and from where.

• Sparks
    Sparks

....walk into ANY JW Assembly, which are open to public, ask ATTENDENT where the BOOK-ROOM is. ALL Jw books are FREE and you will not be asked any questions. MAKE-SURE YOU ARE CLEAN LOOKING, HAIR NOT LONG....you MUST wear a tie/suit etc....DO NOY SWAIR OR SMOKE OR DRINK BEER etc...Just walk in at lunch-time usally 12:30pm., and do as afore ....don`t worry about ANY-THING. these assemblies are public ESPECALLY ON SUNDAY, and as I said ALL BOOKS ARE FREE, Y ou have every right to go. WORD OF WARNING: DO NOT HANG AROUND as the JWs are looking out for Perverts/theifs etc.....Try not to speak to any-one as they will try to preach to you or pump information out of you.I suggest you go with a female........Or try car boot sales or put add in local paper.Lastly, go to any EX-JW. Good luck.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Go to your nearest Goodwill store. People throw away all kinds of JW literature, and lots of it. Brand new too.

Craig

• edp81
    edp81

Thanks everybody.

This info helps alot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit