CBC's Fifth Estate has struck before ... see this!

by reporter 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• reporter
    reporter

Also, watch the video clip which is embedded on this page...it's priceless...

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

LOLOL!

That Watchtower guy is Walter Graham. Popular big shot in Toronto. The guy who married my wife and I. And a lying rat, as I've since come to appreciate.

Can anyone give me more details of the story on this kidnapped girl? It may come in useful.

Expatbrit

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

I am trying to figure out why stuff like this wasnt /isnt BIG news! I mean like Front Line or even 10:00 news on all the major T.V. stations!

I never even heard of this case! Could someone please fill me in on what happened?

How come this stuff isnt front page of The Tribune or something??

Now I hear about different peoples stories and they happened b4 I was baptized!

I could have been saved the heartache and touchier of this cult.

How can they get away with so much?

We hear all the flaws of The Catholic Church who at least has charities anyone can receive and give their members freedom of choice in their lives. You never hear of a Catholic shunning their family.

So if we hear so much about them why is it The WTBS doesnt get smeared big time on the news and in the papers?

I am so incensed!

Dang.

Just starting to rant.....

Ciao 4 now,

Agape, Utopian_Raindrops

• Scully
    Scully

Dear Walter Graham:

I have just one thing to say to you:

LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE!!!

Love, Scully (LMAO class)

PS to expatbrit: careful... don't blow your cover, dude!

Edited by - Scully on 12 January 2003 23:10:25

• Don Smith
    Don Smith

I got the tape by Peter Maleric Entitled "silent witness" where over 300 JWS interviewed by a special investigator hired by the mother to fined her kidnapped daughter would not assist to find her daughter.

Don

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Hey Don,

Can you tell us what happened and who took the girl? Her father?

Were there any arrests? Did the mother sue The WTBS?

Ty for answering. U_R

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 13 January 2003 2:4:10

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Walter Graham how about removing that egg from your face? Lying witness of Jehovah. What is it that Jehovah detests again? Huh? I didn't quite catch that did you mumble Liar???

http://cbc.ca/fifth/media/his_workfour.ram

• Don Smith
    Don Smith

Give me your Address and i will send you the tape . There are 3 subjects about the JWS callous uncareing attitudes who are no longer WT Adherents . They are 1 Silent Witness CBC, 2 Children of Jehovah N/S prod., 3 Wolves among Sheep J.K..

Iam out here in B.C. now but lived in Ont. and worked for Nortel in Toronto for 2 years where i met all the Bethel boys including Ken Little who we got to know quite well . My wife is a sister to Ruth Pasternak who no longer speaks to us who leave the ORG.

Take Care Don Smith

• Scully
    Scully

Hi Don:

If you don't mind a suggestion regarding the tapes you have... some of the very talented people here are able to capture video on computer and make them available for viewing online. I would love to see them hosted somewhere for the whole world to see!!

Love, Scully

• Don Smith
    Don Smith

The father Kidnapped the young child and took her to Florida and when interpol got close he moved to Santiago Chile where she was finally located and brought to Canada after 9 years and reunited with her mom. There were no arrests.as JWS will not assist worldlings.

Don Smith

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit