Who Is Your PO?

by SillyPutty 21 Replies latest jw friends

• SillyPutty
    SillyPutty

Wouldn't it be so funny if we all gave the name of our presiding overseer just to see if anything is said later in the cong? And to see if he reads the message here? You don't have to give the name of the congregation if you don't want to.

My PO is Bristol. And his wife is a busybody.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Bill/William Greer... although I wouldnt call him my P.O. He just happens to be the P.O of the congregation that I last attended.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

LOL!! When I first read the subject I thought Parole/Probation Officer.....

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Linton Dower. May the fleas of 1000 camels infest your armpits.

• xenawarrior
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

He died some time ago. The one I think of when I here the word "PO.

The current one, I didn't pay much attention to his name. I might remember it if I thought about it long enough. lol

• onacruse
    onacruse

Lost Diamond, is there a difference? hehe

Craig

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

When I last attended my congregation back in 1984 the PO was Bruce Hoekstra. He was a real nice guy so I don't think that he would still be serving in that capacity today. The KGB prefers men who follow the party line.

Sincerely,

Athanasius

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

...."The current one, I didn't pay much attention to his name. I might remember it if I thought about it long enough"....

Hardly, sister, the kind of reverence and respect that might be expected for the one selected by Jehovahs holy spirit to "Watch over you" and "protect you from a false step". A Very disappointing attitude.

(Hehe. lol)

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Craig,

Come to think of it.....not really!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit