elders want to visit

by buffalosrfree 11 Replies latest jw friends

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I've been back in town now for about six months, finally the elders want to visit me. What a bunch of bull but they have my wife convinced they just want to come and encourage me. She has told them all the things I no longer believe in and that I ain't interested in being stupid anymore, but they still blow the bull by her. She has been encouraging me to see them. I say why we no longer have anything in common, and I don't believe their bull any more. My mind is free and no thanks I no longer want it held captive by a publishing company. She is my worst enemy, she tell them where I work, why I work there etc. etc. etc. I told her hey thanks and you know your just putty in their hands. Oh well i wont meet with them but if they show, they had better be ready, because i am. Of course that won't do any good they are brain dead but maybe something will leak into their heads. I don't want them to come because i have a case of ass whip here and I wont be bashful about opening it if insulted, won't take that in my house. I will open it verbally and show them something of what a reald DI sounds like a la Full Metal Jacket. Thier has already been all talk about me being an apostate. What a load of bull manure. I have put the kabosh on that as I found out who was running their mouth and invited them to a game of basket ball (i play the game like i played football). Well take care will let all know what happens. buff

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

they want to visit with me too... it was actually pretty funny when the elder called because when he asked if I wanted them to come by to give me some incouragement I simply said "no, thats ok". He was pretty stunned and hung up soon afterwards.

• ugg
    ugg

ISH!!!!!!!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You could say "I'm not interested"!!

Good luck.

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

"You could say "I'm not interested"!!"

Wow! How original, Ozzie!

• neyank
    neyank

"to come by to give me some incouragement"

That does seem to be the line that they are using to try to get set up with a meeting.

Doesn't it?

Of course it's funny that they want to come with someone else too.

The 2 person witness rule?

neyank

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    The 2 person witness rule?

Definitely!

Let each one be warned, when "they" phone to make an appointment, ask how many will be visiting.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Sounds like you are on the elders list of inactive to visit in their campaign to seek out those "lost sheep" and bring them back to the fold.

Check out the letter on this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=43052&site=3

Mrs. Shakita

• blondie
    blondie

Be careful what you say on the phone too. While you think you are talking only to one elder, another may be listening in as a second witness.

Blondie

• out4good3
    out4good3
    when "they" phone to make an appointment

Has anybody tried asking for their number when they call and then calling them right back? This will ensure that there is not another "brother" on the phone listening in on three way. This is if you want to talk with them at all.

Does anyone else have any ideas of ways to circumvent their "two witness rule" crap when they're hunting people down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit