p.o ,co blow out 1-11-03

by johnny cip 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

this has to be the funniest thread this week thanks john for the original post i had to lmao at it john you need to stop learning all the wts hypocrasy for a mo and learn some simple english techniques it would really help such as full stops commers and paragraphs c ya

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i know that i can't write... but boy can i talk.... and i do my research ,,, and i hold the jw's on a point till they burn....if i could write what is in my head, i would have a best selling apostate book on sale. face to face i have yet found one jw, that can beat me with their bulls--t ... i will keep attacking the jw's in the bronx at every chance...john

• troucul
    troucul

getting better, Johnny, good for you...

• COMF
    COMF

Looks interesting, Johnny, from what I can decipher. Maybe you could post a sound clip of you and a buddy talking about it, eh?

• Buster
    Buster

John, nice job.

And if there ever was a group that should value the pith of the message and pay less attention to the pakaging of the messagem it is these folks. I am disappointed by those clowns that jumped on you. And pay no attention to that sixofnine. He seems mostly intent on short, content-free postings, probably to get his impressive post-count up - he very rarely has any addition to a point.

I'm gonna agree with Rich, I laugh all the way when I read your posts.

• waiting
    waiting

lol Johnny. Fast talker too?

Some *poster* around the web used to just tie into my ass (on occasion) but their posts were similiar to your first one. Finally, I just told them I wouldn't read their insults to me unless they took the time to use proper punctuation. It was just too time consumming, particularily since it was the same insults over and over again - and I was innocent.....I swear!

I'm glad your experience turned out well - take care! Btw, 6 is just being fussy.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

Buster!

Six is a great guy! A tad fussy tonight....must be his pierced ears are giving him trouble. You're wrong about his posts having no sustenance - they do........just not the one above. I'm tellin' ya.....sore holes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit