Anyone here that used to be of the "annoin...

by pr_capone 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

On the subject of the "annointed", my parents learnt the troof from a member of the 144,000, I was a baby then, and what I do remember, which come to think of it is my earliest ever recollection of anything when I was around 3 or 4 is that, my mom and I were going on a ship to Europe, for an assembly (international) and this "annointed" guy and his wife were with us, mum was pregnant with her 4th, which she lost, but I digress, as we were leaving the port, I remember this guy picking me up, and holding me over the rail of the ship, as tho he was going to drop in the water, (Michael Jackson style) well I'm petrified of heights, wonder if that had anything to do with it????

• reporter
    reporter
    Funny he had a thing for asking all the young brethren if they had a problem with masturbation. Go figure.

Young brother: "Yeah, I know, I have a "problem" with "it", but I still love Jehovah and don't want to displease him!"

Anointed: "I can help you with that "problem" if you come to the back room after the meeting and see me."

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

My aunt who has been a pioneer for 50 some years told me that at one point she believed herself to be of the anointed class. After she spoke to the elders she no longer believed this as she said they told her it was most unlikely since she was a woman. That was about 30 years ago she stated this to me.

• Mac
    Mac

I did for about 6 hours once..................I swear, I thought it was a postage stamp when I licked it!

mac, have seen God class!

• onacruse
    onacruse

I thought I was, from 1980-1985 (I was in my early 30s). I was DFd, but on the way to being reinstated, when I "heard the call." Told all my family and 1 elder. Never partook.

I remember praying very hard when I was 16 that if Jehovah wanted me as one of the anointed, I was willing.

A period of my life about which I'm still uncertain. Megalomania? Compensation reaction?

Craig

• mouthy
    mouthy

Treshappy!!!thats funny... I didnt even think I was going to make the earth.let alone the heavens.. I used to pray "Jehovah I want nothing from you-( Heaven or the paradise earth)only to be used in what ever you choose........"

• wildfire
    wildfire

UMMMM LETS SEE MY EX INSISTED HE WAS OF THE HEAVENLY CALLING..... hahahh he was a piece of work for sure.........not i think he is a cherished medicine man of the SIOUX NATION....... he always reached for the stars...... he had tobe the best..... too bad he is such a loser.........abandoned his 3 kids and me ( thank you LORD) NUFF SAID

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit