What could it be.....

by SheilaM 18 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Wondering how my post became something entirely different LOL

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Don't feel bad. I've been out of the Witnesses for twenty years now and can barely remember songs, doctrine, scriptures, etc. I think I blocked a lot of it out because it was so painful andboring. Course, that was my WHOLE childhood, but that's okay.. Im not sure I wanna remember it anyways.

CG

• target
    target

Windchaser:

I machine embroider golf towels with designs and I personalize them with the man's first name. What do you think about a matching penis warmer? They could be personalized as well. Golf courses can be chilly for those very early morning golfers, you know.

Millie

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

CountryGirl:
    Thanks for the response, it really weirded me outto have so many years in a fog.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Sheila, I promise not to say anything more about penis warmers on your thread, BUT.......

MILLIE!!!!!!!!!! Waaaayyyy COOL!!!!!!! Let's do it!!!! I've been looking for an ace embroiderer and you actually use a Machine! We can really PUMP those warmers out! I'm sure that the men who play golf would find penis warmers handy, but let's think BIG. We have a very lucrative business in the making here. My goal is that every man (and phallic symbol) on this planet be the proud owner of a personalized crocheted penis warmer! We can do this, Millie! I have good vibes about this. Which reminds me, I'm outta batteries...

Thanks, Sheila, back to you.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Windchaser LOL sure you won't

• target
    target

Windchaser:

<< think BIG>>

That would make a nice little slogan to put on it right above the name. Or there are other slogans that would work well to for the golfer, he could have a matching slogan for the golf towel and the penis warmer. "Golfers have lots of balls" is always a good one.

I remember seeing a picture of a golf bag and some balls and it said"When I die, bury my balls next to the old bag".

Yep, this could be big.

Millie

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

LOL target!!! As Dr. Seuss would say, Oh, The Places We Will Go!!! Speaking of balls...I wonder how hard it is to crochet a scrotum warmer? Should it be attached to the penis warmer, or have buttons, snaps or perhaps a zipper? Sheila, I hope that your pattern is very specific about this. Oops, Sheila! You were RIGHT! Okay, this time I really, really promise not to mention 'penis warmer' on your thread again...

• target
    target

Windchaser:

Snaps and buttons are fine, but no velcro!!

Millie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit