Help she is trying to get to my son PART 2

by Jesika 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Mum
    Mum

Jesika, I wish you the best. But I hope you know to be prepared for anything. Outcomes are not always what we expect, and even judges can misjudge character.

The important thing for you to remember is to describe behaviors which hurt your son. Leave feelings and speculation out of it. If you haven't done so already, make a list of destructive behaviors exhibited by this person in the past, with time frames as accurate as possible. Your attorney will need any and all FACTS you have at your disposal, preferably in writing. It's a lot of work, but it's worth it.

Keep us posted.

SandraC

• manon
    manon

Jesika,

Best wishes, and lots of xoxoxoxox to your little boy.

Manon

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

This is a wonderful heartfelt post Jesika. I can understand why you don't want to use the word Daddy to your stepfather. I don't call Wild's dad, dad, I have a hard time calling him his real name too. Most of the time I call him what the kids do,,,,Pappaw....lol..... because usually they are right there anyway,and we are talking with them.

I am so happy for you Jes, it does take time to learn to trust, to open yourself up ,because you are afraid you might get hurt. It is hard for those of us who have had such a terrible family experience or JW horror stories for the way we were treated, to understand that the so called "wordly" "birdfood" people are really wonderful . And they express what being a christain is really about more than theJW's ever did.

I recently sent my next door neighbor a card saying this very thing.

If you can't tell your stepfather how you feel, I have a hard time face to face, telling someone how I feel, because I cry, you can send him a card. Something he can keep to know how you feel. Even if you can tell him, I bet you probably can, a nice card would show how much you care.

Hope to hear more, and will call you later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit