Ted Jaracz in Australia?

by yesidid 13 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

In the sixties Ted Jaracz was a DO in California. One of the witnesses there said he had been in the Australian branch before that, top dog I think.

Did Ozzie or any of the other Australian posters know him or hear about what he was like then.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

I think Prisca woked in Bethel, Sydney e-mail her she may know something

• Prisca
    Prisca

I've been a visitor to the Australian branch a couple of times, but I've never worked there.

I don't recall hearing of Ted Jaracz visiting Aus in the past decades, although he may have in the 70s or earlier.

Lloyd Barry was a New Zealander, and served in Australia for many years, who later went to the States and became a member of the GB.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Oops sorry prisca don't know where I got the idea you were a bethelite, oh well, when I went there for a visit in 97 I met 3 friends there from my childhood days. We talked heaps and they were very unhappy, next assembly, i saw them there, and they had left Bethel, don't know what they're doing now tho. They were so much happier at the assembly tho, than how i remembered them at bethel.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I think Prisca worked in Bethel, Sydney....

Pris, youve been holding out on us!! (Let the rumour mill grind, grind, grind away....) lol. You certainly LOOK like the kind of girl who might reside at Bethel.

Edited by - refiners fire on 10 January 2003 2:31:5

• D8TA
    D8TA

Ladies & Gentlemen, I present to you the first WTBTS Governing Mistress. She was responsible for several articles in the Awake! magazine such as:

What Makes Blue Beach Blue?

Warner Brothers Cartoon: Tazmanian Devil, Truth or Myth?

Dingo Eat Baby

and

We're Sorry About Crocodile Dundee, But At Least We Have Mel Gibson

Man, you people should really research your WTBTS material more often. These gems are priceless.

Edited by - D8TA on 10 January 2003 2:38:25

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh, the rumor mill!

G'day all, Ozzie just popping by briefly.

Ted Jarasz "cut his teeth" in Australia back in the early 60s(?) as a D.O.. He was a friend of my relatives at the time.

Many aussie posters would know Bethel in Oz. Posters on the board who were Bethel workers are: Zaqen, Amos and Ozziepost.

There, that should put the rumor mill to rest!

Now, how's everyone goin' while Ozzie's been away? Been behaving yerselves I hope!

Cheers all, Ozzie

• Prisca
    Prisca

I look like someone who looks like they would have been a Bethel worker????? Don't insult me like that RF

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

So Ozzie was a bethelite?

When were you there Ozzie, and what dept. were you in?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Gizmo,

If you don't know, I won't tell!!

Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit