NEED URGENT INFO NOW - HEMOPURE

by Scully 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Scully
    Scully

I scanned the Newsweek (June 24, 2002) article on Hemolink and uploaded it to Strike9.com

I'd like to share it with you, in case there's anyone who hasn't read it yet.

Love, Scully

• Scully
    Scully

I just wanted to let everyone know that this situation had a very happy outcome!!

I spoke to my colleague this morning - whose relative is the JW who was in hospital and in need of a blood transfusion - and she was very pleased to report that the lady is now recuperating very well at home.

The morning after I started this thread and got your input, the family contacted the HLC on her behalf and an alternative treatment was initiated. She went through the surgery very well and has been back at home for a couple of days. I don't know if it was the Hemolink product that was used, but in any case, I thought you all deserve a great big HUGGGGGGGG for your help and support.

We saved her life!! And JWs think "apostates" are bad people!!

Much love to all of you, Scully

• Jourles
    Jourles

Thanks Scully! My mom still thinks that accepting hemoglobin is wrong, especially COW hemoglobin. Wait until I send her this article. I have followed ALLP/Oxygent for almost 3 years now. It is a very intriguing product with massive benefits. Once they learn how to use it efficiently on a wide scale, I can see it being a very competitive alternative to pre-donated blood for elective surgery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit