Do you know who this is?

by footprints 10 Replies latest jw friends

• footprints
    footprints

While going through old pictures and scanning them into a database I found this?

I cannot remember his name. Does anyone out there know him.

If so please let me know. Also do you know if he is still in or has he also excaped.?

My email is open feel free to contact me.
    Thanks

• Funchback
    Funchback

He sort of looks like the Warden from 'Shawshank Redemption'.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Would ya LOOK at the size of his briefcase and tell me if its fer real?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    Would ya LOOK at the size of his briefcase

So do you think he's compensating for something?

• ring
    ring

footprints,

it might help if you included what state/erea you think the person lives in.....the guy in that pic looks like 20 different people i know....

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

He looks like Randall Davis who used to be an instructor at the Elder's schools back in the 1970s.

• Gopher
    Gopher

If that is Randall Davis, he's still in!!

My friend's aunt (from New Ulm, Minnesota) named Doris married Randall back in the late 70's. She was a housekeeper at the headquarters.

He continued in the travelling work and then they called him back to headquarters to conduct KM schools for elders and then to oversee the earliest rounds of MTS (Ministerial Training Schools). He is respected as a teacher (of Borg stuff).

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

That is definitely PO issue bookbag. I used to live with a couple, he was a PO, never saw so much crap being hauled around in my life. He had one for work too, and would commute downtown chicago with all this STUFF everyday. Its a wonder his arms didnt reach to his knees. Just looking at that...makes me CRINGE. Hes probably doing the school.

• Mary
    Mary

Isn't that Elvis?

• TR
    TR

That's not Elvis, it's Salmon Rushdie.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit