Buahahahaha!!!!

by Elsewhere 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The constellation of the seven stars forming the Pleiades appears to be the crowning center around which the known systems of the planets revolve.... It has been suggested, and with much weight, that one of the stars of that group is the dwelling place of Jehovah and the place of the highest heavens;....

The constellation of the Pleiades is a small one compared with others which scientific instruments disclose to the wondering eyes of man. But the greatness in size of other stars or planets is small when compared to the Pleiades in importance, because the Pleiades is the place of the eternal throne of God.

J. F. Rutherford, Reconciliation, 1928, p. 14.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LMAO @ Elsewhere

Where do you find all this stuff?!?!?!

• Dolphin57
    Dolphin57

Very funny....ROFL

Edited by - Dolphin57 on 9 January 2003 19:52:45

• metatron
    metatron

It's real. It's just another oddball belief that existed in the organization back then - based, I think,

on some text in Job or the Psalms

metatron

• Ed
    Ed

How did they get from "It has been suggested..." (paragraph 1) to " the Pleiades is the place" (paragraph 2) ???

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

So know we know where heaven is. What would we do without the faithful and discreet slave?

• Banshee
    Banshee

WTF was Rutherford drinkin & smokin when he wrote that, I wonder! I mean, COME ON!!!! Thanks for posting that, though, Elsewhere!

• auntiem
    auntiem

Must have been written back in day when Rutherford had his brewery in the Tower basement!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs!

aUnTiE M

• kelpie
    kelpie

*shakes head*

what else will they come up with??

• ugg
    ugg

good grief...that stuff is pathetic....

Share this

Google+