Drama played at pioneer school

by StarTrekAngel 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Yes. That was the most shocking part to me. Since I walked into the conversation when it had started, I missed the part where this had taken place. It wasn't until she was done that I asked again.. where was this at? I was assuming all along this was during some sort of social gathering. JWs in my area have the custom of putting up plays done by publishers to celebrate pioneers. I was shocked to hear this was during a pioneer school. Now let me clarify, this wasn't official WT drama. This was put in front of the school as a sort of closing ceremony. But still, the fact that someone who is there to teach pioneers allowed this message to be played, means they support the idea.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It just shows how ignorant they are. It's sad.

The GB can't teach dubs anything but recycled garbage based on Adventist errors, becuase they are false teachers. A true teacher desires their student to be equal to them. The GB desire to be the top dogs. Hopefully the myriad of "sins" that created the mindless, pseudo-educated dubs will expose the sickness.

It seems like the j-dumbness is manifesting itself through all the child sexual abuse cases. The GB wants mindless drones. Be careful what you wish for.

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

StarTrekAngel - "...I realized that this wasn't some brother trying to play artist. This was at the pioneer school."

* facepalm *

• JustVisting
    JustVisting
    The should have asked the KH toilet for his opinion about that brother. KH bathroom can be pretty revolting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit