The Judge's Illegal takeover

by RR 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

RR - "I came across this document... reminding the brethren on both sides of the issue that it was not Scriptural to take your brethren to civil court over such matters (1 Corinthians 6) and for this reason the court case was dropped even before it began."

Just goes to show...

...handle an authoritarian prick with kid gloves, and he'll walk all over you every time.

x

That being said...

...it's hard to play fair and be ruthless with an unscrupulous opponent.

• sparky1
    sparky1

I think the Judge got rid of the other directors because the automobile insurance premiums were too high for the Society to carry on more than one Corporate Director. It is easier to hide the 'perks' when only one Official 'steals' (I mean enjoys corporate perks) then if there are 'too many fingers in the pie'. Remember kids: IT'S GOOD TO BE KING!!

THE PENALTY OF LEADERSHIP - Cadillac sales slogan

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Being that Rutherford was a lawyer by profession, he knew how to manipulate the matter to his betterment.

Once he had the executive power he could do what he wanted and treat people as he wanted as well without scrutiny from a higher level of governance.

If the WTS. had become bankrupt by the hands of C Russell, Rutherford would have never ventured to take over the WTS.

but since Russell used his legal services to purchase business transactions while running the WTS., he most likely had undisclosed knowledge

of the money that was set in the WTS. Corporation..

When men pursue money and power, you can usually see entailing corruption fostered on lies and misinfrmation..

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit