Looking for One Night Stand

by Seven 31 Replies latest social relationships

• Seven
  • waiting
    waiting

Well, Simon,

What's a fanny?

waiting....to hear from our British buddy.

• Simon
    Simon

erm...
    I'm not going to answer that!

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Three couples are in a terrible accident and find themselves at the pearly gates. Peter beckons the first couple and promptly tells the man he's not getting in.
    "Why"? He asks
    "Your're too greedy, in fact, you are so greedy you married a woman named Penny."
    The next couple steps up and he tells the guy that he's not going in either.
    "You are a lush. You like to drink so much you married a woman named Brandy"
    The third guy looks at his wife as says: "Let's go, Fanny, we ain't got a chance!"

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Seven
    Seven

Frenchy-LOL I hope that doesn't mean it's my destiny to marry a man named Willy.

• Simon
    Simon

"OK, which one of you is 'Willy' ?"
    "I'm Willy"
    "No, I'm Willy"
    "I'm Willy and so's my wife"

• waiting
    waiting

A woman is the second most important item in a bedroom. Paul Hogan

And that pretty well "sizes up" the discussions on Willy and Fanny (whatever that means in British)

Men? Rebuttal?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Oh, please, God, give me the strength not to start any puns with the word "rebuttal"......Thank you, Lord.

• hoffmanshawn
    hoffmanshawn

i thought your post was good humor oh by the way big ed thinks willy is a fish lol i got here to see if much was going on but i see there is not hope all is well in your land 7

shawn

• Seven
    Seven

Dear Shawn, Why not start a thread of your own in this forum-something
    about your background. I'm sure in time you will find the one you're searching for. In the meantime, feel free to check the archives here and other JW related sites and READ, READ, READ, before you make a decision that will effect you for the rest of your days. Welcome to the board.

Wishing you the best,
    Seven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit