Urgent Message for the "leaders" of t...

by avengers 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• avengers
    avengers

Urgent Message for the "Leaders" of Jehovahs Witnesses. !!!

"Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before him, he will die. Since you did not warn him, he will die for his sin. The righteous things he did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for his blood.
    But if you do warn the righteous man not to sin and he does not sin, he will surely live because he took warning, and you will have saved yourself."

Are you Leaders a righteous man? Will YOU live? Or will you like Ezekiel says:

But if you do warn the wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his evil ways, he will die for his sin; but you will have saved yourself.?

Therefore! Here is my upright warning to YOU!!!

Have YOU as a Faithful and Discreet Slave at all times stood for the children as in Jesus words: "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."?

Have YOU? When the children came to you for help YOU closed YOUR doors to them. They came from far places to talk to YOU personally, and YOU turned them away! It was and as an ambassador before the True God it still is YOUR duty to protect the children.You have not done this. Instead YOU have protected the perpetrator. Therefore YOU have created a paradise, not for the meek and gentle, but for the predator. YOU have installed elders in their positions as YOU say with Jehovahs Spirit. But when the children came for help they did not get it. Instead YOU molested them! Yet they keep trying, and YOU keep turning them away! This is pure evil! Therefore if YOU do not change, YOU will die according to YOUR own words.

As if this were not enough there is more: Have YOU not always warned the sheep to never mingle with the Military? Therefore brothers and sisters have lost their jobs and have had very hard times obeying the doctrines YOU taught them. Have you helped them? No!!! Instead YOU acquired shares in the Military. YOU are a big stumbling block before the sheep who have warned YOU many times to get rid of these shares, but YOU wont. I must fully agree to the words addressed to you: " by your actions you defy the very doctrine you have taught us to follow".

"You, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal?"

The answer is obvious.

I wish this were all, but isnt it a shame its not?

In the Seventies I had the privilege of leading a Bookstudy Group of brothers and sisters. The books we were studying in those days were the Great has fallen. Gods Kingdom rules , and other books related to the book of Revelation. In these books YOU explicitly condemn the Organisation of the United Nations as it being a tool of Satan, namely the Scarlet colored Wild Beast, which shall be destroyed. YOU warned us not to be affiliated with it, for every, and any kind of affiliation with it will surely result in death at the time of Armageddon, plus disfellowshipping by YOUR hand. Yet in 1992 YOU became affiliated with the UN as a Non Governmental Organisation. When discovered YOU did not admit to any wrongdoing, but found ways to justify YOUR actions. This does not show repentance. Are YOU, leaders of the flock governed by different laws than YOUR brothers and sisters who would have been disfellowshipped for the same actions?

Again: " by your actions you defy the very doctrine you have taught us to follow".

"If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place."

Are these words not also YOURS? How many times did YOU print these words in YOUR books and magazines?

YOU as leaders of the flock YOU depict paradise as an unpolluted beautiful land. YOU have in YOUR magazines condemned those who pollute the earth using Bible phrases as: "Your wrath has come for destroying those who destroy the earth" Yet YOU were fined by a worldly Organisation for pollution of YOUR own property.

Again and again: by your actions you defy the very doctrine you have taught us to follow

How can YOU call YOURSELF the True and Faithful Slave, considering YOUR actions?

YOU have through YOUR actions ruined families who came to YOU for help!

I don't expect YOU to change. I did warn YOU though. Was it not Moses who said to the King of Egypt: "Let my people go"? Why don't YOU come forward with the truth about all YOUR actions, maybe YOU will be saved, otherwise be prepared to undergo the same fate as the King of Egypt.

Yours Truly. Avengers

edited for format

Edited by - avengers on 8 January 2003 8:16:48

Edited by - avengers on 8 January 2003 8:18:28

• badboy
    badboy

Hallallejuh! Amen,brother!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Avengers for speaking up for me..Well put!!! Hey Brooklyn- this is fromAvengers fingers & mind to Gods ears!! God is the speaker there Take Heed- You have been warned .Repent!!!!!

• nelly1
    nelly1

sweety read ezekiel 34 and that says it all, that is what the true god will do about these false shepherds and this is what he will do for his sheep.

never doubt it!!!

• onthego
    onthego

It is more effective to quietly mail copies of the following to rank-and-file JW's:

SHOCKING FACTS TOLD OUT OF LOVE FOR CONGREGATIONS OF JW'S AND THE PUBLIC: As Dateline NBC proved in 2002 Watchtower Society (WTS) heads over Jehovah's Witnesses (JWs) cover up child molestation and let pedophiles go door-to-door (also http://www.silentlambs.org 1 877-WT-ABUSE). They said God opposes the UN but in 1991-2001 were a formal UN associate not just to use the UN's library as proved if you will read the Nov 22, 1998 Awake magazine closely and for the 2nd entry there: http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/materials/articles.htm

1 Cor 6:1 only says judge "trivial" things as in business, James 2:4-13 calls judging harmful, and Paul says the "majority" (2 Cor 2:6) followed his advice to shun a wrongdoer, meaning a minority chose not to and yet he nowhere condemns them, yet the WTS has formal Judicial Committes destroying families via numerous formal renderings of disfellowshipment (severe shunning).

Acts 15:20 says abstain from blood but 1 Sam 14:32-5 says Saul's army ate unBLED meat to not starve and no verses show God not forgiving them. Christ says God also forgave David's eating temple holy bread and that "God wants mercy not sacrifice." (Mt 12:7) The May 22, 1994 Awake tells of 26 JW kids who died without transfusions, and by common sense in massive bleeding as in car wrecks blood expanders won't save lives
    http://www.ajwrb.org. About 3 JWs die daily earthwide from the unscriptural policy, (Blood On The Altar by David
    Reed) and most normal identical twins transfuse blood to each other via a shared placenta, a natural affirmation of God's will. Doctors, nurses and the public need to inform JWs of these facts to save lives, as WTS heads don't fully inform them.

Some interested, fed-up JWs calling themselves in general Free Christians or by other local names like the Active Christians of Jah, have formed and encourage others to also form nonWTS groups meeting in homes with Unity by love rather than forced uniformity of beliefs. Groups are led by Jehovah's Christ and Spirit rather than a single human, and have the Bible for Teacher rather than magazine articles and imperfect humans. Some teach but do not compel the belief also held by many independent Baptists and others that resurrection for some will be on Earth returned to Edenic paradise. Thus true Bible Study groups, sometimes called Free Christians, are forming, orginated by those wishing to do so and without any need to ask any human to form or be the teacher or spiritual leader for them. (2Ti 3:16) So far still more have joined other church groups including non-denoms or stayed associated with the WTS but greatly decreased donations and support to its heads. WTS heads misrepresent yearly growth among JWs which the 9-11 tragedy made appear to be increasing but in reality is in decline.

What you are reading can and has saved lives. JWs are not allowed to freely read it when it's put in their hands but do when it is mailed/emailed to them. It was written out of love for not only beloved ones still misled by the WTS but also to better inform the public, doctors, nurses, attorneys etc. Please make and use copies of this for years ahead.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Nancy/Nick Park Jah Christians now onthego

sigh...here we go again.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Kismet:

Was it the bolding that gave it away?...lol

Expatbrit

• Kismet
    Kismet

Expat,

Yeah it was that but this clinched it... "Please make and use copies of this for years ahead"

I couldn't help but think 'OMG years?!?!??!..we have to put up with the JahSpammers for years????"

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I must say that I'm impressed with the headline writing ability though.

SHOCKING FACTS TOLD OUT OF LOVE FOR CONGREGATIONS OF JW'S AND THE PUBLIC

This is National Enquirer quality stuff.

Expatbrit

• Kismet
    Kismet

Now now Expat, there is no need to be insulting .....

To the National Inquirer.

PS - Check your email

Edited by - Kismet on 12 January 2003 17:1:2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit