Immoral Conduct

by butalbee 14 Replies latest social relationships

• Beans
    Beans

So B, have you had sexual relations with this model Witness?

• aojumper
    aojumper

Butalbee,

While I agree with most of the advice here, I know, i was a fixer-upper myself, and it was a hard lesson I never learned until my husband came along. He really needed no fixing, except in his wardrobe and a few non-emotional things.

However...

I might add that, I realized, I was the one who needed the fixing. I would never be totally free from the WT if it had not been for him, he was such a pillar of strength when I needed it most. I remember there were times I would just curl up and cry, and he would lie there and simply hold me.

Maybe... you need to be there for him as a source of strength for him as he works out of this difficult situation. Maybe.

If you believe in God, I would put this matter to prayer and ask for his direct guidance. If not, still weigh matters carefully, you may be of help, and you may get your man still.

Just another side of things. you know your situation best. I do believe in God, and i will be praying for you, and him.

K

• butalbee
    butalbee

Beans--LOL--you don't remember my imfamous thread called--"I got lucky last night"? Long time ago, I posted it, another lifetime.

Edited by - butalbee on 8 January 2003 0:3:6

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

There is no doubt the boy needs help, but unless you have a degree in the subject, I don't see how you can help him except for giving some emotional support. Having said that, can you get reinvolved with this fellow without getting your own emotions in a turmoil ?? He is the one who is going to need to come to terms with his religion.

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

Butal my advice ain't worth but $0.02 anyway, so here it is anyway:

I agree with Shutter. I went through the same thing, but from your ex's perspective. This guy needs to make up his mind about his religion before you get involved emotionally. Otherwise you'll risk heartbreak all over again. You still have a lot of feelings together and that make it difficult. But it's almost impossible to be involved with a "worldly" and still be a JW in good standing, as you know by now. It involves personal relationships with parents, friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit