What song is stuck in your head?

by El Kabong 46 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Well after reading this thread, all of the above are "stuck in my head"! And I'm going demented!

Spanner

• LDH
    LDH

Aarque,

That's Matthew Wilder. Recently sampled by the hip hop artist Puffy aka Puff Daddy aka Sean "Puffy" Coombs aka ........

and oh, yes, they should make the GB go on that "It's a Small World" ride for 24 hours straight.

Lisa

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Now today, it's the Darth Vader Theme. Over and over again.

Maybe it's because I got a bit of a cold and I'm wheezing a little. Hmmmmm.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Skinny Puppy - "Deep Down Trauma Hounds"

injured plea crushed destiny deep down trauma hounds run to corrode integrity whatever matters and it would they fail to see they make believe reality helpless deaths ignored to be judged as juvenile head caves in growing pains no time remains for fantasy tyrrany exists shrink beneath the ingrown thorns forced to accept pledge allegiance to a flag tested to forget you must resist they want you dead feels emptyness eternity keeps swallowing digested benefactors whose silence deafens anything all of whom decease and miss to pierce a point objects and lessons to realize it's not the way what's the point of giving up leaving won't change anything political resentment to push away all growth withing puzzles me offers soul to nothing the message screams it's purity that those with no rights display the right to have no life do have respect they must accept a world commiting suicide

Edited by - Trauma_Hound on 7 January 2003 14:10:16

• Mac
    Mac

Today it's..........

Pacing The Cage

mac

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Today it's Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N Roses...this is one that runs through my head on a lot of days.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hey Wind I love the old GnR stuff! One of the few bands my dad and I both loved!

Today it's "Fever" by Peggy Lee. Got a phone call from a guy with a very sexy voice and that song has been in my head all day. That and "TNT" by ACDC. Odd mix for sure.

~Aztec

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Solitaire

There was a man 
    A lonely man
    Who lost his love
    Through his indifference
    A heart that cared 
    That went unshared
    Until it died
    Within his silence
    And solitaire's the only game in town 
    And every road that takes him
    Takes him down And by himself it's easy to pretend
    He'll never love again
    And keeping to himself 
    		He plays the game 
    Without her love
    It always ends the same
    While life goes on around him everywhere
    He's playing solitaire
    A little hope 
    Goes up in smoke
    Just how it goes
    Goes without saying
    There was a man 
    A lonely man
    Who would command
    The hand he's playing

Edited by - big tex on 8 January 2003 0:42:47

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Big Tex, since reading your post this morning, a new song has popped into my head and won't go away.

Neil Diamond, Solitary Man.

Thanks a bunch.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Sorry Wind. It could be worse. Today I've got the theme to Titanic stuck in my head. uurrggghh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit