• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    OMG!!! I look HUUUGE!!

No, you look Breathtaking!

Your kids are cute too!

Richard

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Great pics Lost Diamond, you're beautiful. You have really great looking kids...lovely pics!! I'm a real pic junkie...I love seeing everyone's pics and I love seeing the homes too. You have a grouse home from what I could see. Aren't digi cams just fab!!

~Beck~

• Mystla
    Mystla

Nice Pics!

Now that I have met you I can honestly tell everyone that you look great in person too!

We had a great time last night, btw!

Mystla

• Robdar
    Robdar

Aww, what sweet, adorable children you have. You are really pretty, LD. I can see where your kids get their good looks.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Love,

Robyn

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Wow! Great pictures Lost Diamond! Did what I told you help at all or did you figure it out yourself? Your kids are so cute, hope to meet them soon too.

It was such fun at the Meet Up Saturday and nice to meet Mystla and Jeff too. I can't believe I had my digital camera with me and totally forgot to take any pictures,d'oh! Hee,hee guess songmistriss lucked out again she is so camera shy.

Still bugging Craig to get our wedding pics up too........

Katie

Edited by - bikerchic on 6 January 2003 2:41:58

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Is it me or do most of the picts of ex-JW posted here have a commonality. I have notices a subtle but definite look of haunted pain in the eyes of most of the pictures of the posters here.

Goshawk of the maybe I am reading too much into this class.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Skeptic,

Thanks for the compliment..you are too sweet!

Beck,

I am have a blast with my digital camera. It's a mini cam-corder too....I'm goin' to get busy with my scrap books! Of course, the kids love having their picture taken especially my little girl!! She's a ham....

Bikerchic,

I'm not sure I figured it out yet...computers are not my thang. But when I stick to something I eventually figure it out. I had a nice time at the meet-up...too bad you didn't take pics. Maybe next time. We'll have to take some real goofy ones.....

Mystla,

It was very nice meeting you and Jeff. I hope we can do that again soon! You are a very sweet person.

Rodbar,

Thanks! This can get addicting...I can really have some fun with this toy!!!

Go...,

Yes, can you still see the pain? I think I'm pretty much over the JW crap, but I think life's experiences have a way of clinging on to us, as much as we try to shake it off.

Edited by - Lost Diamond on 6 January 2003 2:58:13

• ugg
    ugg

truly wonderful pictures!!!!!! thank you so much for sharing....

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I'ts apparent where your children's gorgeous looks come from. The last pic....is precious!!

Edited by - rubytuesday on 6 January 2003 10:23:59

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit