A PICTURE FOR KISMET

by xenawarrior 9 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Here ya go hon!!!!

you'll note that my Packers turtleneck underneath this purple shirt protected me from any evil demons!!

I just wish that my Packer attire would have helped my team last nite-

You'll notice not interested and Joannadandy are getting a real kick out of this !!!

XW of the "still has green and gold running through her veins" class

• Kismet
    Kismet

I realize how much that must have pained you to do this.

You are a class act.

I am sorry about the Pack, but it just couldn't last forever. I did end up following the advice of a very sage woman and took Atlanta to cover the spread.

Looking forward to future bets!

Kismet

• Solace
    Solace

Awwww,

Now thats a true friend!

Even after the Packers got their butts whomped, you were willing to humble yourself and actually wear a Viking jersey.

So,

How many drinks did it take before they were able to slip that over your head?

Hmmmm?????

• LB
    LB

Hmmm, you look nearly as good in purple as you do in green. I can only dream of how you'd look in red.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Too bad about the packers. Believe it or not, I really wanted them to win, but it was to be expected, after all, Dan Reeves, the coach of the Falcons, played for the Dallas Cowboys.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Dallas WHO??? Didn't they have a team back in the 70's???

smirking evilly

Kismet

• Mac
    Mac

Xenawarrior,

I opened this thread with full expectation of finding you with a look of angst upon your face and large tears streaming over your fair cheeks, having found yourself in this humbled condition but, upon seeing that beautiful smile I must say, I am quite happy to be wrong!

mac

• Farkel
    Farkel

xenaW,

Thanks for sharing yourself with us.

Farkel

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

THANK YOU!!!!

and a special thank you to ((((((((((((((Hannibal)))))))))))) for helping me with paying my bet- that's his jersey I have on. He was so sweet to bring it for me and then he gave it to me!!! Maybe he thought after I had it on it had too many bad Packer vibes on it to ever wear it again

XW of the "always pays her bets" class

• hannibal
    hannibal

(((XW)))

- You are the best! All I can do is plant a seed......;)

baby steps...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit